Verified:

albob Game profile

Dec 30th 2013, 23:26:38

Firstly nobody that says they like 'marijuana' actually uses marijuana or actually knows anything about marijuana, except for what you can google.

Secondly, you want the truth? LOL if you actually cared for the truth you wouldn't look for it within the walls of EE. This game is so far from the truth/reality there is very little sign of people actually doing anything right. Its just a game. At the end of the day this game allows people to act however they want to whomever they want, to lie, cheat and steal in whatever way they wish ( all 3 have been proven in the last 12 months ) i am shocked you would think there is an honesty left and seeing as you posted on AT looking for the 'truth' makes me LOL.

This game needs new attitudes and a greater respect for the game. People put so much time and energy into this game and will go to ANY extend including breaking the law to get an edge. What i stress about is what happens if the game got shut off unexpectedly. I would actually pay a considerable amount of money to see that happen, if you wanted drama that would create a mother fluffing drama scene right here.

Anyways… You want answers your looking in the wrong direction. Secondly this is just a game. Having 1 post or 4000 means absolutely nothing. You care too much.

--

AL

" You can never have too much cheese... unless your... "