Verified:

oldman Game profile

Jan 16th 2014, 15:12:59

so when will the admins start revealing who these 'new members' are?

I think it's lame for us to be able to post under different aliases in this new forum system. Man up and use your original handle.

We have a WahWahWah on this thread, a Yippie on the other one, a JAYR watcher too etc

Anyway back to topic...so LaF has lost 7-8 people now to these suicides...all these while the rest of the game remains unharmed. The fact remains that it wasn't LaF alone who're farming these untaggeds (not this set, not any other sets). Many other alliances were also involved. We may have the most hits on them, but that's cuz there're lots of news camper around in LaF but other alliances are also equally guilty of this. I see this whole argument that LaF farms them the most, so they should get suicided ridiculous. If we are not the ones farming then, someone else would have, I guarantee you that. The fundamental cause is the lack of land in this server. So unless everyone sits down and signs pact with each other stating that members should only explore for their land, this problem is not going to change.

Edited By: oldman on Jan 16th 2014, 15:20:09
Back To Thread
See Original Post