Verified:

hsifreta Game profile

Feb 7th 2014, 20:36:51

i happen to like gdi. i think it's useful. i think you're a bit confused, but GDI works differently for different servers.

feedback on your pointers:
1. i dont understand what rank has anything to do with anything. the difference in NW and ranks are not very correlated, i dont see any uses in using ranks as a measure.
2. why should leaders be able to disable GDI on anyone? that's rediculous, plus GDI is a way to make war more interesting, it's also a walling technique. naturally if a whole alliance joins GDI, they pretty much declares defeat.
3. what's the point of cheap GDI? the idea is for you to choose between the trade off, plus if you use your bonus points, GDI would be free, and one of the best ways to use bonus pts esp if you're netting.
4. GDI should not... don't even bother trying to make real world sense with this.. cuz while you're at it, you might as well ask why do troops run as much oil as a tank or turret? or if all ur civs are dead, who are those random ppl that come and salvage your country when you restart?

Edited By: hsifreta on Feb 7th 2014, 21:34:48
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit