Verified:

blid

EE Patron

Mar 5th 2014, 17:02:16

I like the DR change in Express. I don't really like allies being removed but Express still works

Primary we'll have to see. the DR half-life stuff isn't bad in theory though I do think the half-life will be too long. will finding targets be a pain? I think maybe, but I'm not sure if the concept is a problem, I think the biggest difficulty will be that everyone's in more DR...

The half-life thing I don't think was really done with Alliance specifically in mind. It allowed them to change Express to a more reasonable DR length, and it's a bit more natural in general (DR won't stay at 5 for 23.99 hours, then go to 0 anymore).

However, qzjul's example of someone being hit 7 times shows that Alliance thought is still kind of intruding. In Alliance maybe it'll be nice that that 7 DR is down to 5 or something but in Primary we don't have a limited number of untagged countries we all want to farm heh. And I try to always hit people whose DR isn't 0-2, and for the most part I can, with a few 3-4 DRs mixed in.

ANYWAY, say nobody can get past 40k acres. which strategy does that help most...

Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.