Verified:

Patience Game profile

Mar 7th 2014, 20:38:54

[quote poster=Unsympathetic; 30190; 542875]The pipeline will create zero jobs.
The pipeline will not be maintained at all, because that would cost money.

When the pipeline breaks [not if], the crude will seep into the Ogallala aquifer, the chief resource in the midwest for our farmland.
When the pipeline breaks, the company responsible for the cleanup will not fund it with the dollars they "assert" they will spend to legislatures in order to achieve passage.

Creating energy is a nasty business. But pipeline operators must be held to significantly stricter regulation and oversight than they are now.

Until those regulations are in place and judges are willing to issue multi-million dollar fines because of them, keystone is a bad idea. [/quote]

You haven't got a freakin' clue what you're talking about. Who are you anyway... Robert Redford?

I work for TransCanada. I know the facts. Not only is this the safest design in the history of pipelines, but maintenance is paramount. If you'd get your head out of your ass long enough to do a little research and report FACTS instead of CRAP, you'd know that this pipeline will create TENS OF THOUSANDS of jobs in the U.S. immediately, and many of those jobs will be around for years into the future.

You would also know that a new route has been proposed around the Ogallala aquifer, and that the route has been accepted by just about everyone but Robert Redford, Daryl Hannah, and, apparently, YOU.

If you can't take the time to research and speak about it intelligently, then keep your head in your ass where at least you'll be muffled and unable to do any more harm to this proposal, which has already somehow become the whipping boy for every environmental cause in the damned free world.

I cannot see your signature - so if it's witty, put it in a post instead! :p

archaic: Patty, if it was you wearing it, I'd consider a fuzzy pink pig suit to be lingerie. Patty makes pork rock.