Verified:

Sov Game profile

Jun 28th 2014, 6:01:04

Originally posted by tellarion:

So going to my allies, who are your apparent sworn enemies, and telling them that I 'betrayed' them over a year and a fuxking half ago is not trying to discredit me?

Well you must be mistaken there dumbass because I've only had one conversation with MD in 6 months and I did not mention you AT ALL. In fact this is the only time Evo was even discussed in that one conversation:-

[22:21] [SoF]Xyle TIE fed us nothing
[22:21] [SoF]Xyle Evo fed us everything

I've had ZERO discussions with anyone in SOL in 6 months.

So, would you like to point you to me where I set out to discredit you? Your name was not even mentioned because quite frankly you are barely even a blip on the political radar. You are just that guy hiding behind MD and SOL's backs who pops his head out now and then to stick out his tongue.

Originally posted by tellarion:

Md hasn't been trying I isolate you at all. They've just been telling everyone what they think of you. Totally innocent behavior if you think about it...

Actually no. Next time you comment about what I have said in this thread you should actually read what I have said. Lying to other alliance leaders about things I have supposedly said as a reason as to why they should not be allied to SoF is not innocent behaviour. If you are stupid enough to believe that many of the Alliances out there are not telling me about discussions they have had with you guys, and yes you are included in this, then you are being naive. I could be asking the same very questions I am asking of MD to you.

Edited By: Sov on Jun 28th 2014, 6:04:21
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit