Verified:

Taveren Game profile

Aug 18th 2014, 20:30:12

Originally posted by juice:
he said "fluff you for last set" when all RAGE did was answer an ally's request for help. it's not like MD was peacefully netting and Rage decided to attack for no reason at all.

I took the time to type out fluff for my first constant because directing an expletive at RAGE would have been pretty rude. I don't have the same reservations for Martian.

MD was Rage's FDP. Rage didn't just downgrade MD. Rage completely dropped MD and then proceeded to act as a check against MD. Calling last set's actions simple support for an ally is an absolute joke. MD was Rage's ally until Rage grew up and decided Rage had cooler friends. SoF FS'd MD and Rage decided it wanted to jump into the brawl that it's friends started.

MD's allies did ask for help and we answered, not unlike Rage. The difference is that MD didn't bury it's pact with Rage as Rage had already done that. This declaration of war is a message from one alliance to another. If people can't see past that and are interpreting it as a personal message, than the problem of "butthurt" is one that is being projected. This isn't a grudge. This is the price of burying our friendship and stomping on MD while it was trying to keep it's head up.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Skype: som3thingclassy