Verified:

Arsenal

Aug 26th 2014, 1:36:22

Originally posted by Pang:
TAN and Arsenal need to stop being dumb with respect to H4.

For his real life job, H4 needs to objectively look at situations and scenarios regarding more complex things than this game so his input on changes is valuable. He can also model country/mechanic changes using stats software so there's lots of obvious upside just with his skillset by itself. I can verify this skillset since we went to undergrad together and he went to grad school at the same school as my girlfriend.

I've known him IRL for a decade and trust him to put that relationship above any aspect of the game. We both have the same overarching feelings about LaF -- which is that we don't need to cheat to win and when we do it cheapens us and weakens us for the long term (see: this round). And we come to that conclusion by having seen both sides from the company we kept in our teens.

Like it or not, guys, we grew up a long time ago.

Yeah and TC was a great friend as well. Trusted with access and all that. So disappointed when he breached your trust.

In 2005/6 H4 knew MD was being botted by TC and supported that effort. That I know from multiple RD leaders at the time including from Lemon Chiffon. That's enough for me for him to be a cheat. You may know him plenty IRL doesn't invalidate my view that he has a history of cheating. Maybe he didn't cheat against you so its ok.

Anyway whatever, I have other things to do with argue with you all.

Originally posted by euglaf:

Regarding h4 and cheating - anyone who accuses h4 of cheating at any point in the last 5 years is an absolute moron. Even funnier is people still don't realize what happened between laf and rd despite the logs being posted over a year ago.

I'm fully aware of what happened between LaF and RD (not sure if that line was directed at me but the rest of the paragraph was). I was the one who posted the logs....?