Verified:

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Aug 26th 2014, 2:01:26

Ya, Arsenal, my generally poor working relationship with TC as a server host is totally equatable to H4 being my college roommate/one of my housemates for 4 years, and continuing that friendship through into our 30's. I set him up with one of his girlfriends; it ended poorly.

The more you open your mouth the more I realize that you don't have a clue about a lot of people, myself included, or what went on for large swaths of the game's history. Believe it or not, qz gave TC the access he abused because "it was easier than fighting with TC" after I removed TC from the staff for doing no tangible work and overall decreasing trust. I don't blame anyone because he seemed like a fine and mature LaF-focused hosting guy when the game was made and had built his own Earth simulator game (which we used 0 code from; it wasn't inaccurate with the game formulas) but learn your fluffing history if you're going to try and slam me over things you know little to nothing about.

You think you're a big part of this community with your attitude and ego but you're contribution pails in comparison to the people you're slamming who are the reason you have this venue to complain on.

Edited By: Pang on Aug 26th 2014, 2:21:08
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com