Verified:

Xinhuan Game profile

Sep 7th 2014, 5:05:35

I spied your country blid (to see how high you'll finish).

You left about 25m turrets only in your country. I would never have done that if I was expecting a top 3 finish, or top 2, it would have been at least 40m turrets, or 50m. Any country ~25m NW could have retalled you easily with 20m jets. Not only that, you also only had 11 SPAL. You took risks to finish higher in NW, and it didn't pay off. Even I could have stolen money from your country when you had 2.7b cash at home, and it would have been better than cashing as a farmer.

While I am in disagreement with extremely late retals, I take precautions myself against their possibility; I've gone up to 50m turrets before, and track the NW of every single country I have grabbed that reset.

I remember oldman dropping all his spies 2 resets ago, and paid the price for it:
http://www.earthempires.com/forum/post/563919/perm
That was your rationale for stealing oldman's money. Basically, you thought it was wrong for someone else to run 0 spies, so you stole money. Now you think it is wrong for someone else to retal you 30 days late. You ran 25m turrets, someone thought it was wrong for such a large country to run such low defenses.

To put it mildly, who do you think you are to tell other people how they should play? Seems a bit hypocritical of you. It sounds like I should have stolen cash from you, because that was what you did to oldman. After all, it would have benefited my country more than cashing my turns.

Edited By: Xinhuan on Sep 7th 2014, 5:08:44
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit