Verified:

mrford Game profile

Oct 22nd 2014, 20:31:09

You were offered reps. Period. All you are doing now is rationalizing your temper tantrum.

And you didn't ask fluff other than post on the forums. Regardless both CC and Chaos told you to join chaos and take the reps. Revision is history I suppose. But don't pretend that you are fooling any of us with your woe is me victim plight here.

Edit: you are sitting there acting like you sent an ingame to every country that you were that tag and you just wanted to net. You buried your declaration in someone else's thread. Donny farmed a string of ZERO defense dicts, and that is his fault? Lol you don't solo tag much do you? Zero defense?

Even then, reps were offered and you were urged to join chaos for the war. I don't know why you refused that, but regardless, you were faed again. Doubtful it was purpousful, or maybe they got tired of you moaning and threatening CC, who knows. You suicided if for any definition other than you refused diplomatic solutions to the problem and let it escalate further, then killed someone not even running a full string. You had your out, stop acting like you didn't and are some sort of martyr for the solo tags.

Edited By: mrford on Oct 22nd 2014, 20:43:35
Back To Thread
See Original Post
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford