Verified:

blid

EE Patron

Oct 31st 2014, 14:51:15

Originally posted by theannonymousone:
Originally posted by blid:
i tried to AB latcs friend today after he told me someone being in a war is the perfect time to rob them... but hes too small. it's definitely NOT a good time to rob someone after they've already ended their set haha.

i wasn't too small today and you did nothing.. always so many excuses from blid.. how does it feel being 22 million bushels lighter?
lol i sold off turrets just so i could get in range and just logged in now. of course im going to do something to you.

ingle is just doing retarded fluff anyway like losing 500,000 spies a day doing bioterrorism ops

im hardly watching when my bushels are getting back from the market at this point, so how it feels is i dont give a fluff. it's funny literally all that you do is make a lot of spies. that's all you do when you play, is make too many spies and then try to rob people while you sit out of range too small or just barely in range because im in a war and trying to lower myself. w/e

Edited By: blid on Oct 31st 2014, 14:55:13
Back To Thread
See Original Post
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.