Verified:

Furious999 Game profile

Dec 13th 2014, 15:29:48

But s l o w e r.

I am not sure what you mean by cap.

There is no upper limit on the number of unts of any good that you wish to place on the market. There is a minimum as has been said, mostly 5,000 units of military and 10 units of tech. There is a minimum price in the sense that if you try to offer the good at a very low price the market buys it up. In Express, for example, tech is bought by the market at $1,000 a point or lower.

I rather think there is also an upper limit on price in that the market will refuse to accept goods offered above that limit. But I am afraid I cannot give an example of that, I have only rarely seen it discussed.

The way goods are stored on the market is to place them for sale at a price which no-one will pay for them. So you might put 5 million bushels on the market at 4150 or $200. When the bushels reach the market they are unlikely to appear there for sale because there will amost certainly be other, lower priced bushels up for sale. When the bushels have sat unsold for long enough they are returned to you and you can cycle them round like this endlessly. While in the hands of the market the bushels are not subject to decay.