Verified:

Xninja Game profile

Feb 9th 2015, 14:11:39

Originally posted by Marshal:
defense bonus is useless (just like luck no matter what fordy says) since even with 20% def bonus if break w/o def bonus is 5m jets ps its 6m jets with def bonus and that extra million jets is drop in ocean.

there was debate that either change def bonus (buff it) or get rid off it.

I wish the debate worked... it needs buffed or replaced.

What you get +.5% every 8 points. Let's assume just the voting points, to get 20% that's what, 40 days of voting. You can get -2.1% decay for same points, 40 days later bam! -84%, your loosing just 16% of your food..... 40 days in hopefully your pretty fat. Ok now even building cost, -52%, your buildings are now half priced....

Even as a Dictator taking the D. bonus its not as strong.

You also need to consider the pace of the server. Defense is important start to finish no doubt. But the rate it takes to get any D. bonus % that will actually matter it actually help you will be pretty late in the set and not worth getting. Not if you could be only decaying 16% of your food....

I wouldn't mind seeing the number of turns needed dropped or the % raised to help keep it in pace with the other bonuses.

Or delete or replaced. I think raising your explore rate by would be interesting :p

Overlord of Chaos
http://lords.ghqnet.com<--CLICK ME; JOIN CHAOS
Aim:baerninja
MSN/Email: