Verified:

NOW3P Game profile

Sep 11th 2010, 16:22:40

What about those same people making posts themselves, trying to lure others into trolling them though?

I agree on people bashing after the bashing is no longer relevant and all (although Hellrush and gregg will be running jokes in LaE for many years to come), but I take much greater issue with these guys donning their 5 year old mentalities and making a spectacle of themselves by posting threads obviously intended to get people to troll them, which I assume is somehow for their own amusement. It's nothing short of a little kid intentionally smashing his arts and crafts project from school just to get a rise out of his parents...

Personally, I think heated debate is about all that's fueling posts on these boards lately - games like this thrive on conflict and adversity of personalities after all. Unless someone is incurring legitimate personal distress over posts made about them, I see no reason to curb it really. And if they are, perhaps they should be questioning whether or not an open/censorship free online community is the place for them to be getting their entertainment from.

Edited By: NOW3P on Sep 11th 2010, 16:25:06
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit