Verified:

Aphrodite Game profile

May 10th 2015, 9:31:46

if you do not post your intentions here your a kill target tired of seeing darn good netters get killed just because you want to be jerks from this point on if you do not post here with your countries your getting killed. I myself absolutely hate war but im tired of it. I dont care if it takes 20 sets to get my point across. I will war for the next 5 years. My clan might be small now but between now and the next few sets TGA will be 240-300 countries strong i've got more players on the way and i will be discussing this with the other major clans. The untag suicidal era is about to come to a very abrupt halt.

Peace And Greetings,
Aphrodite TGA President
***Aphrodite***
Screw This Game
Derrick <3

http://sota.ghqnet.com

Desperado Game profile

May 10th 2015, 10:20:44

so what you are saying is, in the next few sets your clan will be as big as icd and tko are now.. combined?

Originally posted by Primeval:
pants antler

bai Game profile

May 10th 2015, 10:25:54

As leader of a vast number of cou tries, 16 to be specific - i hereby declare my intention is to have copiuos amounts of sex and beer

Also if you tripple tap me i will kill the offending country.

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

May 10th 2015, 11:09:29

I think someone needs their meds
Originally posted by Twain:
I love the idea of sending even 100 troops into an area so they can go assassinate citizens one at a time.

vern Game profile

May 10th 2015, 12:17:07

i wanted truex to win

Dragon Game profile

May 10th 2015, 13:58:43

Originally posted by bai:
As leader of a vast number of cou tries, 16 to be specific - i hereby declare my intention is to have copiuos amounts of sex and beer

Also if you tripple tap me i will kill the offending country.

Sex and Beer = Good

Triple Tap = 5:3

Donny Game profile

May 10th 2015, 17:26:51

I'll kill - bored over here.
ICQ-105967052

Dear Asians who say they're not ninjas just because they're Asian,
That's exactly what a ninja would say.

Aphrodite Game profile

May 10th 2015, 18:31:39

240 countries despie 15 players
***Aphrodite***
Screw This Game
Derrick <3

BlueCow

May 10th 2015, 18:49:54

Both my dogs want to run countries is that legit?
Slagpit
Mar 31st 2024, 15:13:02

If you sincerely believe that the game admins are lying to you then you should obviously quit the game.

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

May 10th 2015, 19:28:12

Hell yeah bluecow

I have 6 cats....
I love the idea of sending even 100 troops into an area so they can go assassinate citizens one at a time.

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

May 10th 2015, 19:29:24

Weeeeeeeeee...doody butts
wasn't me...

mrford Game profile

May 10th 2015, 19:49:43

Originally posted by vern:
i wanted truex to win

fluff Jimmy. Denny is my boy but it is always cool to see Dale win. Martin will get one. They have been too good.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

JJosh Game profile

May 10th 2015, 19:54:11

Bland debachery
FFA ~ Ares
Alliance ~ SoL
#JJosh on your server

JJosh Game profile

May 10th 2015, 19:57:21

I run a meek 27
FFA ~ Ares
Alliance ~ SoL
#JJosh on your server

Heston Game profile

May 10th 2015, 21:54:04

U gotta break the cycle of camping in an established clans, fluffin up, getting jammed about fluffing up ... rl suicide threats after not owning up then the detag with public msg and cry for help. Also the creation of a new conglomerate tag that fluffs rainbows and will be the ffa hall of justice never works out. Not one time. Someone will put it in the wrong hole with you and you will rage quit your own fluffin tag and self delete with another public msg. I sit reading in amazement as i read the announcement of your new powerful rightous 20 plus member clan as you ride alone.

❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

Aphrodite Game profile

May 11th 2015, 4:44:02

ive never self deleted over a rage quit and again heston please if you dont have anything nice to say then please zip your lips... ive done nothing wrong to you but you continually decide to harass and torment me. 3 words... Leave Me Alone
***Aphrodite***
Screw This Game
Derrick <3

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

May 11th 2015, 4:47:07

Originally posted by cRaZyDaVe:

:)

Heston Game profile

May 11th 2015, 6:18:02

Originally posted by Aphrodite:
ive never self deleted over a rage quit and again heston please if you dont have anything nice to say then please zip your lips... ive done nothing wrong to you but you continually decide to harass and torment me. 3 words... Leave Me Alone

Stop with the golden rule fluff. Stop fluffting on every tag you associate with and pretending you are not damaged in the process. You go through two fluffin ee tag changing baptisms a set minimum. You emerge from the waters with your head buried further up your fart cutter not washed of your trangressions and a new beginning. Stop being a chump. Im just trying to help and you tell me to zip it and preach?

Rrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiggggggggghhhhhhhhhhtttttttttt.....

Aphrodite Game profile

May 11th 2015, 6:21:05

Again heston please quit being awnery and rude if you cant say something in a nice manner then do not talk to me
***Aphrodite***
Screw This Game
Derrick <3

Aphrodite Game profile

May 11th 2015, 6:25:25

im going to bed now you have a nice night heston <3
***Aphrodite***
Screw This Game
Derrick <3

Desperado Game profile

May 11th 2015, 18:07:21

240 countries despie 15 players

you said 240-300, either way icd is only 170-ish and tko are about 150. what you're saying is you're new teg is going to be bigger than the current largest clan in the game, possibly bigger than the two largest clans in the game. If you had so much pull how come you didn't do this 5 sets ago instead of begging me to get crippler to process your app.

wouldn't have made sense to have just banded your group of misfits together back then?

pants antler

Twain Game profile

May 11th 2015, 21:11:19

It's tough to get 15 players in a clan in this game to commit and follow through. First off, too many of us (and I'm VERY guilty of this) are just too lazy to play set after set. Beyond that, there simply aren't THAT many players who are willing to play a text-based game with all the other options that are available.

That's really what Despy is getting at. Good luck getting all those players together. If you can do it, it'll be good for the server, but ultimately, I think you'll find it harder to get 240 than you'd think. And if you can do it, it'll certainly be harder to keep them active and interested than you'd think.

mrford Game profile

May 11th 2015, 22:09:27

Not to mention her inability to properly manage herself, much less 14 other players, and FA issues. To he honest it would be a disservice to the 14 new players and I doubt they would play more than a set, if even that.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

ssewellusmc

May 11th 2015, 23:08:40

http://www.memebucket.com/...-Imaginary-Friend-331.png

I am willing to wager 13 of the 14 are Manti Te'o's ex girlfriends...

Edited By: ssewellusmc on May 12th 2015, 2:28:40
See Original Post

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

May 11th 2015, 23:10:21

is this person for real...

"stop being an ass, that's my job"

Aphrodite Game profile

May 12th 2015, 2:11:21

they will all be newbies which is only thing i worry about training them all on the rules of the server and learning the basic rules on how to properly war will be the tough part. GS BR etc. It will be a tough job but im willing to work through this especially since this will help the ffa server.

@Despie i never actually tried because i didnt think it could be done
***Aphrodite***
Screw This Game
Derrick <3

Oriontakers Game profile

May 12th 2015, 11:25:29

So all " New members " will join you? Nice!!! Then all untaged players now will hit you from the inside next set.
Good luck with that

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

May 12th 2015, 13:37:43

What servers have you played before Aphrodite? My apologies, but I am just not familiar with much of your background and experience

mrford Game profile

May 12th 2015, 14:26:33

She has been president of her own fan club for quite some time now Prime. Show a little respect
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Aphrodite Game profile

May 12th 2015, 17:24:44

What servers have you played before Aphrodite? My apologies, but I am just not familiar with much of your background and experience

i have played on all servers best rank on express was 16th place ive been FA for chaos FA for Ares
***Aphrodite***
Screw This Game
Derrick <3

mrford Game profile

May 12th 2015, 18:29:07

i dont think he is talking about the last 3 months.....
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Aphrodite Game profile

May 12th 2015, 19:02:17

not the last 3 months been longer than that
***Aphrodite***
Screw This Game
Derrick <3

drkprinc Game profile

May 13th 2015, 10:17:05

I think you are better off buying multiple IP's from your isp and running a room full of laptops in a basement somewhere then training new people on a very old game >.>
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

mrford Game profile

May 13th 2015, 16:20:28

not the last 3 months been longer than that

No it hasnt. No one knew who you were before a few months ago because you change nicks so often you look like a retarded fugaitve.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Desperado Game profile

May 14th 2015, 0:23:35

Ha

pants antler

Aphrodite Game profile

May 15th 2015, 6:35:03

Ford like i have told the whole lot of you if you have nothing nice to say keep it to yourself
***Aphrodite***
Screw This Game
Derrick <3

Collzaboration Game profile

May 15th 2015, 6:38:33

Originally posted by Heston:

Stop with the golden rule fluff. Stop fluffting on every tag you associate with and pretending you are not damaged in the process. You go through two fluffin ee tag changing baptisms a set minimum. You emerge from the waters with your head buried further up your fart cutter not washed of your trangressions and a new beginning. Stop being a chump. Im just trying to help and you tell me to zip it and preach?

Quit attacking others on here and pretend you are not a jack ass in the process?

May 15th 2015, 6:40:23

Originally posted by drkprinc:
I think you are better off buying multiple IP's from your isp and running a room full of laptops in a basement somewhere then training new people on a very old game >.>

That is her choice I think she didn't ask for your advice , hmmmmm.

May 15th 2015, 6:42:01

Originally posted by mrford:
She has been president of her own fan club for quite some time now Prime. Show a little respect

That comment you just made , I am calling your kettle black. If you don't know that saying you are not a southener.

May 15th 2015, 6:43:22

Originally posted by mrford:
Not to mention her inability to properly manage herself, much less 14 other players, and FA issues. To he honest it would be a disservice to the 14 new players and I doubt they would play more than a set, if even that.

You and most others in this game are really good at running of people.... Once again kettle is black.

May 15th 2015, 6:43:59

Originally posted by cRaZyDaVe:

Well then go take them dude..... We are not stopping you.

May 15th 2015, 6:45:57

Only preaching I see is from a tick turd that has no clue of the issues. Stop being a goof?

drkprinc Game profile

May 15th 2015, 6:48:48

Ok collzaboration this is the roast of aphrodite let her speak back for herself! you now how it goes we rip on her then she gets chance to rip on us, but you stole that from her you flufftard of a tard from a fluff!

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

May 15th 2015, 6:56:10

Originally posted by drkprinc:
Ok collzaboration this is the roast of aphrodite let her speak back for herself! you now how it goes we rip on her then she gets chance to rip on us, but you stole that from her you flufftard of a tard from a fluff!

That is not happening you Dark wannabe. If you have a complaint their is a line.

drkprinc Game profile

May 15th 2015, 6:58:52

Not a wannabe used this alias for 16 years, and you don't want to know how dark I can really be ;)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

mrford Game profile

May 15th 2015, 15:16:20

Jesus christ. Step away from the enter button sir dumbass. One post would be fine.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

mrford Game profile

May 15th 2015, 15:22:22

Ford like i have told the whole lot of you if you have nothing nice to say keep it to yourself

You dig yourself a hole throigh drama and retardedness and expect to just be able to say "hay guys I'm different now I promise!" And everything will be fine? Lol.

You still didn't answer prime's orignal question. Everyone knows the dumb fluff you did in ares, imp, and chaos. All in the last few months because you couldnt stay in a clan too long before creating some weird high school drama then rage quitting and detagging because people are so mean when you act like a tard.

He was asking what bi polar nick did you uSe before.

Edited By: mrford on May 15th 2015, 15:25:14
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Heston Game profile

May 15th 2015, 15:59:20

Originally posted by Collzaboration:

Only preaching I see is from a tick turd that has no clue of the issues. Stop being a goof?

I have been spot on with my trolling Its easy when you dont make the fluff up. If she didnt have a set of chubby tube socks attached to her chest you wouldnt be trotting in her thread on your white donkey with a cape on to defend her honor. Youre not even worth trolling on this matter cause it speaks for itself.

Aphrodite Game profile

May 15th 2015, 16:48:44

Again if no one has anything nice to say keep your flappers shut
***Aphrodite***
Screw This Game
Derrick <3

mrford Game profile

May 15th 2015, 17:05:00

You are dumber than a football bat.
Swagger of a Chupacabra