Verified:

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Sep 11th 2010, 20:25:21

PimpThang, stop lying -- we know you play for an Alliance clan. I've already talked to your alliance leaders about you after you were banned, to get them to try to get you to calm down. I guess it worked somewhat, since you're at least trying to attack LaF rather than me :p
Although you did specifically attack me in your first post... after flaming my alliance... hmm.

You did not "ask for LaF's view" you just attacked LaF, then complained when we presented our views...
For someone to say "all i got is trolling" when you started numerous threads trolling LaF, it's beyond stupid. Like I said, you should just stop posting on this thread, because you're making yourself look even stupider by continuing on with this "oh, I'm the victim... all I wanted was answers!!!" attitude :p

But, my question still stands -- which isn't trolling, it's a legitimate question that "remains unanswered": why did you try to pass off a post by an ICN'er to represent LaF's views and policy? If you're going to attempt to flame LaF, expect to get attacked back by LaFfers. I'm attacking you on the issues you presented to try and smear LaF. You won't respond to them.

Don't make these type of threads and you won't see LaFfers gooing out of their way to poke holes in the things you say :p

Edited By: Pang on Sep 11th 2010, 20:36:30
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com