Verified:

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Sep 11th 2010, 20:53:12

dude, answer my fluffing question then, if you're going to complain about people not answering questions:

why did you try to pass off a post by an ICN'er to represent LaF's views and policy?

this thread was created by a troll for the express purpose of trolling. I am merely poking holes in your credibility as a troll. Your responses saying "no one cares what you have to say" is obviously false, because you care enough to tell me to "eat poop" :p

Like I said... this thread created to troll, look at the topic, look at the content, there aren't even any questions posed in the first post. it's just attacks on LaF.

You're crying about LaF "not answering your questions" but you won't answer mine? And mine is much more relevant for AT....
You can try to ignore me, but I'm not going away. As long as you keep attacking LaF, you'll see me attacking you. When you told me you wanted me to die, you made it pretty personal, and I'm not one to shy away from a fight. :p

Like I said before, you should just let this thread die and not make any new ones of this nature. It benefits no one, least of all, you :p

Edited By: Pang on Sep 11th 2010, 21:36:03
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com