Verified:

earf

EE Patron

Jun 6th 2015, 1:58:41

Rock Lopster!

Shall I type seriously for a moment? Look at me, I'm a nerd, like you and Celphi, haha. #nerdlife

Well, haha, in any case... I've found a quote of you complaining about the "DR abuse glitch." In fact, you moaned and proclaimed the reset ruined because of the "DR abuse glitch," and then you posted a few more times calling a person who did nothing but attack some non-human countries – bots – an asshole.

So, according to you, countries being put in DR is a "DR abuse glitch"; you're on the record saying as much... at least when it comes to bots, and there being free land for you to harvest. And yet, when someone in 50 DR attacks a real life human player, and actually ruins his reset, your refrain is "buy more turrets."

In other words, if an individual gets fluffed up the ass and loses 1000+ acres with no recourse, it's their fault for not buying more turrets. But if everyone is on an equal playing field, but the bots are in DR, it's a "DR abuse glitch." You are a two-faced hypocrite and hides behind DR to fluff over other human players but cries about DR and quits the game when there isn't free land for you to take.

I have autism.