Verified:

SuperFly Game profile

Aug 17th 2015, 15:13:01

Originally posted by h2orich:
SuperFly, I dont think his intention was to out net you.

his last message to me was him bragging how he was going to finish higher in NW than me and how he hoped that I felt that the triple tap was worth it. So i would say that his end game was to out net me after trashing my country lol

Originally posted by the Temple:
Originally posted by SuperFly:
who ever played the Temple (#40) you can kiss my ass fluff as I finished $1.2mill NW higher than you and like I said your fluff ass couldnt play a single turn after I took you down to 9k pop which is why you left 150 turns on hand so blow me :)

Alternatively you might say I had 150 turns left I didn't play and you finished 4 million less NW and 12000 fewer acres than when you triple tapped me. You definitely came out better from the exchange there didn't you, well done.

yes i did come out better on the exchange as you were trash talking me about having a higher finish which you did not. Sure you AB`ed me into the ground and you cost me a top 10 finish but you also missed out on NW and land as well so from a netting perspective there was no winner. Only a guy who trashed talked me and could not deliver at the end...

Edited By: SuperFly on Aug 17th 2015, 15:18:55
Back To Thread
See Original Post