Verified:

silentwolf Game profile

Nov 23rd 2015, 2:24:55

Originally posted by sprockitz:
Thanks guys. Would have been nice to get ~48 million to really boost my top 3, but getting triple tapped even when I had 25 million turrets ruled that out :-). Sadly I won't be able to go for a 3-peat as I'll be enjoying a long holiday weekend.

Speaking of those stats, seems they think my country was only worth 21M networth on the stats page. I think it's my value if you discount units I had on the market, so maybe it will fix itself at some point...if not, note to self use my last 3 turns to recall those goods.

Awesome finish Sprockitz ! Was guessing u would finish more than 45m based on the acres and turns :). Did an op haha.

thanks beerdrinker & relax ! :) .. just doin my usual relaxed play.

cx messaged me saying that he could have made #2.. yeah .. he could have if not for the topfeed.

was trying to hit 35m but i saw all the fatties getting hit by #90 and upped my defense early.. with 350 turns in hands and 150 stocked.. cost me an easy $2m a turn cuz of the additional defense... :/ which translates to about minimum 3~4m in net..

on the other hand #5 had so much defense and still got hit.. so it wouldn't have mattered even if i did what i did cuz there was a target at my back.. but hey.

tech price the last 18 hours was good.. too bad i had increased it before.. if not could have saved quite a bit for a bigger jump., maybe another ~2m..