mFrost Game profile

Dec 21st 2015, 2:43:35

Message from Pan still suck too (#1111) sent on Dec 20, 8:44
Report this message
i wouldn't retal those fails....

450 cm's on hand....

------------------------------------------------------------------

hmmm.... how interesting :)

Do your clan mates in CC agree with you?

is this truly how CC wants its members to play the game?

------------------------------------------------------------------

Looking at this as if it were a car accident,

i stepped out of my car and saw a little paint from your car on my bumper after you rear ended me. Now I was about to ask you if you were ok and let you go on your merry way no harm no foul. Although I had all kinds of wonderful options available to me. I'm a good guy so why take advantage of the situation with claims of whiplash, loss of hearing, and a knee I can now barely walk on.

Then you come storming out of your car screaming at me about if i call my insurance company you are going to torch my car.

well that sort of changes things a little ... now I'm wondering if I should just collapse to ground moaning in pain, having a seizure, blabbering incoherently, waiting for an ambulance to take me away :)

--------------------------------------------------------------

I honestly wasn't expecting much of anything coming out of this perhaps a couple Foreign Affairs getting together to square things off and letting you walk away no harm no foul. But now I am thinking the only way I feel safe from something like this would be seeing a token FA package, and/or a full blown reset long DNH from CC. I mean a DNH where if a member breaks it they get kicked from CC and CC then proceeds to kill the string.

I honestly do not appreciate getting hit and then being threatened with RoRs if I take an action I am fully entitled to take. Not just simple Rors but RoR using 450 chems... So what am I to believe ... Take the couple of retals clearly owed to me and then login to 7 -8 dead countries? Alternately please explain to me: How am I supposed to be reading this in game message?

mFrost

mFrost Game profile

Dec 21st 2015, 2:51:39

and here is the in game message i sent to your member in game so there are no misunderstandings:

here is the in game message I sent them

-----------------------------------------------------------

lol, with so little damage done it was going to be easy to look the other way like it never happened.

But this thing of threatening RoRs with chems?

was it even necessary?

should we start trading missiles now? I got my 180 + CMs plus a couple hundred more missiles to spare, or am I misunderstanding your intentions?

mFrost

mFrost Game profile

Dec 21st 2015, 3:38:59

Message from Pan still suck too (#1111) sent on Dec 21, 3:05

Report this message
trade missiles... i have 300+ cms.. up to u...

dont even remember sending u that message to be honest..

-------------------------------------------------------------------
My Response:
-------------------------------------------------------------------

wow, I do not know exactly what you were expecting out of threatening me with RoRs using 450 or 300 + chems.

however considering the threat has been made, i will wait for the leaders of both clans to decide on what I get out of all this.

If the leaders decide I get my retals then I will take my retals, If they decide i get x amount in FA then i will take the FA. I'm not at all that particular on how reps are paid.

What I do know however is that you attacked me, and I have yet to respond to your actions. I am hoping it is an amicable outcome, both clans are happy with.

As to whether or not I am happy or you are happy walking away from this is almost irrelevant at this point.

Have a great reset

mFrost

mrford Game profile

Dec 21st 2015, 3:40:58

posting PMs on public forums is always the way to go when arguing with a bored war clan.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

mFrost Game profile

Dec 21st 2015, 3:59:04

Originally posted by mrford:
posting PMs on public forums is always the way to go when arguing with a bored war clan.

I would prefer this one does not get twisted and misunderstood.

--- Hopefully with that last message we go into a hold pattern until leaders work it out.

As to whether or not I personally get something out of all this -- I do not care, however considering the country name, the 2 attacks, and then the threat, I am thinking something needs to be done. As long as PANLV gets something from this, then I am a happy camper. As for just letting it go, and walking away, you name me some established clans who would let their members be treated this way.

mFrost

mrford Game profile

Dec 21st 2015, 4:04:17

none of that was my point.

doing FA on the boards, and posting in game PMs on the boards, isnt usually a good call towards deescalation of a situation.

ask for a contact and deal with someone else.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Dec 21st 2015, 4:07:20

you would be getting an earful right now if you were in TKO
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

mFrost Game profile

Dec 21st 2015, 4:17:32

none of that was my point.

doing FA on the boards, and posting in game PMs on the boards, isnt usually a good call towards deescalation of a situation.

ask for a contact and deal with someone else.

The FA's can consider this additional information being provided, and they will both have it at their disposal.

it also establishes that I am waiting for their decision and will honor the outcome.

-- so as for escalating the situation
the opposite is true, I am looking for a way to ensure it does not escalate into some misunderstanding and on into a war. Which I was interpreting their member's messages as an attempt in doing so. Preferably cooler heads prevail.

mFrost Game profile

Dec 21st 2015, 4:20:55

Originally posted by Warster:
you would be getting an earful right now if you were in TKO

well last reset we had a similar situation that was leveraged into creating a war. this time around i figure you know what, lets make sure the facts are readily available and out there, so there are no questions as to what is occurring.

mrford Game profile

Dec 21st 2015, 4:31:42

you are still ignoring the point

if you were posting my PMs on this board, i would be killing your countries already. your intentions might have been good, but your diplomacy is complete fluff. you need to do better if you actually want to help instead of die.

start by not posting on this thread again until you make an actual contact with your FA and they with CCs. if you honestly dont see where you are making the situation worse, then the fault is your own. you are either foolish or full of fluff if you think posting the PMs here instead of in private with the proper people is a good idea. i dont know what to tell you. good luck.

Edited By: mrford on Dec 21st 2015, 4:35:09
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Syko_Killa Game profile

Dec 21st 2015, 4:33:38

I think that's joeskin who is still bitter from last set.
Do as I say, not as I do.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Dec 21st 2015, 5:00:01

Frost , the point is that if you were in tko you would be a big trouble for posting this stuff on ffat
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Syko_Killa Game profile

Dec 21st 2015, 5:11:16

if you were posting my PMs on this board, i would be killing your countries already. your intentions might have been good, but your diplomacy is complete fluff. you need to do better if you actually want to help instead of die.

Not to bring up old stuff but you have posted my PM's on the boards in the past. Not sure if you were solo tagged or not. But also not sure if there was a difference.

Dutchy Game profile

Dec 21st 2015, 11:37:48

Awww, he didn't send me a msg when he hit me :(

Bsnake Game profile

Dec 21st 2015, 12:03:32

Well i have opped most of pan this arvo....

/me goes looking for dancing shoes...
<bsnake> 68,270,386 turrets whats that in NW??
<Crippler> 115m NW
<Bsnake> 38 mill NW nub... thanks for your netting advice.. Stick to killing nub

mrford Game profile

Dec 21st 2015, 16:19:22

Originally posted by Syko_Killa:

Not to bring up old stuff but you have posted my PM's on the boards in the past. Not sure if you were solo tagged or not. But also not sure if there was a difference.

i have no idea what you are talking about. im just going to assume you are making fluff up again without context.

i also probably wanted to war you if you arnt just making fluff up. which is the exact opposite of frost's stated goals. use logic man. at least try. it is like you ae allergic to context. maybe you are too simple to understand.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Syko_Killa Game profile

Dec 22nd 2015, 4:09:47

Of course i'm simple, I deliver peoples mail for a living. Not rocket science by any means. I am not making anything up. You have done that numerous times in the past to me. I was just wondering why you were giving other people a hard time. I never took you for a hypocrite type. But you seem to have a context for everything and generalization is not in your vocabulary. But anyways, no reason to beat a dead horse. Carry On.

mrford Game profile

Dec 22nd 2015, 5:17:21

I have context for everything, because everything has context.

Me posting your PMs in order to pass you off or call you on bullfluff (I'm still not sure this even happened in remotely the same manner as what you are claiming either) isn't the same thing as frost posting PMs to try to calm a situation down.

You see how simple that is? I don't think hypocrite means what you think it means.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 23rd 2015, 16:12:57

I would have already declared on CC under the clause of general douchebagery

mrford Game profile

Dec 23rd 2015, 17:24:30

only one CC member has posted in this thread.....

your butthurt is too strong. is it jealousy or what?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Scott Game profile

Dec 23rd 2015, 17:25:55

Originally posted by smegma:

Strong words for someone whose name means fluff cheese.

Bsnake Game profile

Dec 24th 2015, 0:08:17

Originally posted by Scott:
Originally posted by smegma:

Strong words for someone whose name means fluff cheese.

+1 lol
<bsnake> 68,270,386 turrets whats that in NW??
<Crippler> 115m NW
<Bsnake> 38 mill NW nub... thanks for your netting advice.. Stick to killing nub

Donny Game profile

Dec 24th 2015, 0:39:37

Ohh, where the hell did this thread come from! hahaha.
ICQ-105967052

Dear Asians who say they're not ninjas just because they're Asian,
That's exactly what a ninja would say.

Donny Game profile

Dec 24th 2015, 0:41:21

lmao
Chems ? where?

CM:504
:D
ICQ-105967052

Donny Game profile

Dec 24th 2015, 0:45:16

2015-12-21 18:26 Principesa Aldobrandini (#1141) [PANLV] Pan still suck too (#1111) [473CC] PS 410A (+309A)
2015-12-20 07:31 Pan still suck too (#1111) [473CC] Principesa Aldobrandini (#1141) [PANLV] PS Defended
2015-12-20 07:31 Pan still suck too (#1111) [473CC] Principesa Aldobrandini (#1141) [PANLV] PS Defended

is this settled?
ICQ-105967052

Juusto Game profile

Dec 24th 2015, 9:00:37

yes, we only took one retal.
FFA: PANLV
MSN:

joeskin Game profile

Dec 27th 2015, 1:44:32

Psyko killa noob boy style...

i have no clue on your idea above about but i believe you still remember how bad i am especially when you messed up with my countries ....poor boy ...just get out from this thread when here only the discussion among CC and PANLV..

Joeskin.
Sons of Liberty -http://sol.ghqnet.com

joeskin Sol kicker (#1123) [abSOLute] -> VolonterR (#1193) [RIVAL] 18C 116B

Syko_Killa Game profile

Dec 27th 2015, 16:35:33

Foreskin, your countries sucked and I whipped your ass. If you want a 1 vs 1 after the big war. Just say so and we can set the record straight. My string is the ThisIsIMPsBrainOnDrugs String.

DruncK Game profile

Dec 27th 2015, 21:10:34

I'll war you now syko! I'm a good match for anyone at this point in the set.

DruncK Game profile

Dec 27th 2015, 21:11:35

Also, +1 for FA on FFAT, I think it makes this game WAY more interesting.

mrford Game profile

Dec 27th 2015, 21:11:59

I thought we were going to slap box :(
Swagger of a Chupacabra

DruncK Game profile

Dec 27th 2015, 21:49:53

You never replied! You pick the date :)

Prospect

Dec 27th 2015, 22:34:38

I may war you

mrford Game profile

Dec 27th 2015, 23:05:51

Originally posted by DruncK:
You never replied! You pick the date :)

I never replied to what? You saying you just grabbed me? Your responce didn't require a reply.
Swagger of a Chupacabra