Verified:

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Sep 30th 2010, 14:22:42

Originally posted by Mr. Lime:
oh pangy don't downplay LaF's contribution to our great cause

i lobbes you man no reason to seperate yourself from us...whats the worst that can happen SoL comes back for round 2? i kid i kid

i honestly don't know how many we have in laf...but yes we're currently spread out in most alliances here and there for now.....

pang i want to apologize ahead of time for all the spam reports that will be coming your way next reset....its the haters man...i gots no control over them and you know we playin clean so *shrug* whats a dog to do

what are you crazily ranting about now?

I just presented the realistic facts -- that there aren't that many folks playing with RD in team and LaF on alliance. I think I know all that do, and have already spoken to most of them. Of those that do play in both, most have already indicated they are sticking around rather than going to RD in Alliance next round, so I think my post was directly on target. Yours just looks like it's trying to be insulting and condescending and I assume it was probably intended to be first and foremost, unfortunately...

You can take my post to mean whatever you want... but I feel you're just being a tool for no real reason :p

Sorry <3

Edited By: Pang on Sep 30th 2010, 14:41:29
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com