Verified:

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Oct 17th 2010, 20:18:23

Originally posted by NukEvil:
Heh, that's not what SOL has been doing since last year. Sure, you finally were able to FS and defeat a larger alliance, but everyone else saw right through SOL's spin ("Hey, they were bigger than us, so we should get props, lulululu"), and correctly interpreted it as "Oh, look, SOL's just blindsided yet another netting alliance".

Seriously, all this crap should have ended when Earth:2025 was shut down. For those of you who weren't here when that happened, here's a small summary of what happened then:

1) 2 resets before EOE:2025: SOL blindsides Evo 2 weeks before EOS for no reason (This isn't really when SOL/SoF began attacking netters out of the blue, but I'm too lazy to look up exactly when it started).

2) Last reset of Earth:2025: Evo, NA, ICN, Collab, and Regen sack up and crush SoF, SOL, Rage, TIE, and ZT. Forever.

And that should have been the end of it. But, SOL and SoF just had to bring their grudges to the new server and continue their war of attrition on the netters, until most of the netters in their alliances had been driven out of the game. Some of the war alliances also no longer exist, or are no longer relevant, probably due to how bad they got crushed.

I hate agreeing with Nukevil, but that's a very good summary.

I guess I have been preaching this since the start of EE, based on Nuk's timeline :p

Edited By: Pang on Oct 17th 2010, 20:22:24
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com