Verified:

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Feb 3rd 2017, 22:33:10

heh, there's lots of reasons people outside the US care about what the US does.

for me personally, I was in the US this week on vacation. I have family that lives in the US, I live within an hour of the border and my wife was born and raised in the US. She's a dual citizen so can move to the US whenever we want to without issue. I purchase things from the US all the time, I own US securities, my work does major dealings with US companies, I have US coworkers... Our hard work in Canada creates jobs in the US, so I guess that makes me a job creator :D

I have a personal and financial interest in America doing well so I take an interest in what is happening there.

but re: guns -> I'm just agreeing with the 80+% of Americans who think there needs to be a better safety and regulation framework surrounding guns. It could even be implemented in such a way that if you take a gun safety class and register your guns you get to deduct a certain amount of gun care supplies + ammo from your tax return or something. Incentivize good behaviour from the masses and it'll help with preventable gun deaths while still allowing the crazies and criminals to obtain firearms unfettered, as the constitution intended.

Edited By: Pang on Feb 3rd 2017, 22:37:18
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com