Verified:

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Apr 25th 2017, 21:16:23

Originally posted by ironxxx:

Gerdler: I guess its just a co-incidence that the only top feeding suicider this set is also your ally? the guy hit everyone else in the top 10 but not you because you were just lucky enough to randomly have him as an ally? me thinks you protest about this co-ordination thing just a little too much.

I had no idea who that was when he sent me intel. He just sent me an intel because I was dict and he figured I had good spal lol. I know who he is now but I didnt ask him to do anything. He has been doing nothing but topfeeding all reset and I doubt he wants to suicide anyone. But yeah I dont mind not being hit by him.

You both changed your behaviour to hit me at just about the same time. And you both ROR me, he hit you once just like the others. I can't condone or forbid him to do that as I litterally talked to him once. You guys send Serp after anyone that can beat you to first for the past half-dozen resets with very few exceptions. He never hit you once in those resets. If you suggest that my ally should break the pact and hit me I was actually afraid of just that for half the reset, because I had literally no idea who he was and I knew he was topfeeding all the time.

Try winning on your own for once. I am not suggesting you don't ally Serp but maybe try to win without him taking out your competition.

I have played litterally one full reset on primary on EE, are you telling me that I am 1/1 on getting teamed up on by you two as a coincidence? Neither of you hit anyone else in the top before completely changing your grabbing tactics to hit me.

I reported you both. If you assume that I would send my allies on you after doing that I cannot decribe how wrong you are in that assumption. Ofc there is way more at stake here than a bloody fcking landgrab can solve lol. I would have asked them to stay the fluff away if I knew them better, even though I hoped they would realize that on their own, instead they go ahead and taint my name. Yours is thrash though since many resets back.