Verified:

mrford Game profile

Nov 2nd 2010, 4:23:24

Once again

refer to my previous post

we are a pretty laid back clan. We don't force our members into certain strats, we don't force all divisions to have country threads. Many in out clan just do their own thing. While that is a clear drawback when we find ourselves in a war, when there is no warit is a pretty fun place to play.

This is in no way a excuse, as sof clearly had theirfluff together this set, and had one of the more impressive clan wide builds (look at allthe dicts, and 0 countries below 75% sdi, and a lowest spal of 20 and highest of 340) and they would be a tough fight from any clan onthis server.

Na was the only large clan left, and we were similar in TNW and ANW when we started turnsaving (sof had a slightadvantage when we fsed)

sof just clearly has better war members and a good war team (I have 0 labled aHoWs)

we will fight to our last man though and try to destroy as much fluff as possible

Sit there on ur high horse and comment, when you arnt even in this war. Keep shoving that foot down your mouth, it might eventually come out of your ass.

Edited By: mrford on Nov 2nd 2010, 4:33:22
Back To Thread
See Original Post
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford