Verified:

Mr. Iris Game profile

Nov 3rd 2010, 4:28:15

Originally posted by aponic:
No one addressed my post and now I feel like a sad panda. While NA benefited politically from hitting SOF, LAF would have been better off allowing SOL to FS them again this reset and calling in allies.

Aponic, I agree with you to a certain extent but. Which of these 15-25 member alliances would LaF be benefiting themselves politically with by taking another FS from SOL? How many of these alliances do you think are willing to involve themselves in this new grudge match?

If LaF would have taken FS from SOL how many members will they lose because they aren't able to properly defend themselves? If this was Earth of 5-6 years ago the actions you propose would hold a lot more merit, unfortunately there are only so many alliances and people left playing this game. This is nothing new but if people aren't happy with their current alliance situation they are likely to leave for another alliance that can offer them what they want or leave the game entirely. Membership turnover rates in the current state of the game hurts a lot more than it used to, politics inside each individual alliance are beggining to matter a lot more than outside it. How many members would you have expected to come back next reset in SoF had you not warred?

Edited By: Mr. Iris on Nov 3rd 2010, 5:04:58. Reason: fail
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit
Originally posted by archaic:
see many colors
fluttering in the spring winds
Iris blooms again