Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 19th 2017, 10:45:02

You just asked the million dollar question we all know the answer to.

RD happened.

We'd all be netters otherwise. We're all products of netting tags. But after getting smashed for no reason for literally years we aim to treat the assholes who made that possible to a nice fancy dinner and then never call them again.

I'd recommend you check your references. They made their bed and now they must sleep in it. We are owed at least a couple years of reps. We are now just collecting the only way the game has afforded us. Not like these cats are going to apologize for years of wrongdoing.

We've seen them on the forums literally justifying the boxcar hack as recently as the last month. Its a big fluffing joke to everyone and they think people like me should just let it go. I don't and I won't. They ran some of my best rl friends out of this game. I'll fight that til I quit playing. And if they want to legitimately play and just net then they need to shed those roots. That's my opinion.

But that's also why you see hits from us on a person still openly flaunting their rd color despite their tags' desire to separate themselves from that behavior.

At some point it was going to come to a head. Legit players will never beat the cheaters but hell, we can at least put up one hell of a last stand. Call us what you want. It doesn't matter. We will find that trash and we will take it out. That's essentially all that's happening. Anything else you've heard is simply disingenuous. We have and will continue to take out the trash. Lemme know if you have some.

Also, Tobias made an appearance last set to say hello. If you're Ely I can show you some fun spots to play to avoid the nonsense we are currently engaged in. You should hmu. I'm fairly unbiased to all clans not led by colors.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Dec 19th 2017, 11:04:19
Back To Thread
See Original Post