Verified:

Marshal Game profile

Jul 3rd 2018, 13:36:17

you bastids
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Donny Game profile

Jul 3rd 2018, 13:36:53

You like that fluff? Hahhaahahaha one way to wall
ICQ-105967052

Dear Asians who say they're not ninjas just because they're Asian,
That's exactly what a ninja would say.

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jul 3rd 2018, 13:43:07

I'd think your current restart "strat" would need cheaper oil, no?

Crippler ICD Game profile

Jul 3rd 2018, 14:32:06

well obviously if he bought it all he wouldnt need it lol
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice

Donny Game profile

Jul 3rd 2018, 19:13:50

Originally posted by Primeval:
I'd think your current restart "strat" would need cheaper oil, no?

Idk if you’ve noticied my 10m nw x3 restarts . Your theory isn’t correct obviously . I bought 700$ oil yesterday to break .

Also, idk if you realized , but each time a restart dies , I make the next one bigger on purpose . LOL
ICQ-105967052

Marshal Game profile

Jul 3rd 2018, 19:13:53

450 bucks? keep your oil
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

The_Hawk

Jul 3rd 2018, 19:43:14

Hahhaahahaha Hahhaahahaha Hahhaahahaha Hahhaahahaha

Thank god spies aren't sold on the market.

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

Donny Game profile

Jul 3rd 2018, 19:47:29

Originally posted by The_Hawk:
Hahhaahahaha Hahhaahahaha Hahhaahahaha Hahhaahahaha

Thank god spies aren't sold on the market.

Yeah that would a real problem lol. But I can spy myself out pretty well . Doesn’t make a difference tho 30 turns and it’s back exactly where it was
ICQ-105967052

Donny Game profile

Jul 3rd 2018, 19:48:08

Alittle it ridiculous if you ask me but hey.
ICQ-105967052

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jul 3rd 2018, 20:42:28

Oh I noticed fine. Letting Donny find the bot targets for us is nothing new.

Desperado Game profile

Jul 3rd 2018, 21:02:21

fluff YO OIL!

pants antler

Donny Game profile

Jul 3rd 2018, 21:26:55

Oh I noticed fine. Letting Donny find the bot targets for us is nothing new.

aint that the truth. :D
ICQ-105967052

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jul 3rd 2018, 21:36:38

That being said, admins probably need to look at that particular techer strat. 6.5b cash with 35 days left to play is somewhat broken

Donny Game profile

Jul 3rd 2018, 21:39:33

That being said, admins probably need to look at that particular techer strat. 6.5b cash with 35 days left to play is stupid

bots need to go and they have to bring it back to how it was.. what I'm doing should never be allowed. what the point if it is. you guys killed 5 today, and I'm more NW today than i was before death. because my jets return @40% from PS and I'm able to PS them away again. its so dumb.
ICQ-105967052

Donny Game profile

Jul 3rd 2018, 21:41:17

but, anything i can do to be a pain in the ass until this garbage war is over ill do ;) then ill delete lmao. i was a fluff hair away from deleting until i was dared to stay and fluff around.
ICQ-105967052

Donny Game profile

Jul 3rd 2018, 21:42:41

its too bad too because if i could have gotten everyone to listen to me this would have been fun , mob is trying and Derrick & syko are doing well, other than that nobody else... :( d
ICQ-105967052

Bot Clan Leader

EE Patron

Jul 3rd 2018, 23:27:49

We will kill you all!!!!!

Desperado Game profile

Jul 4th 2018, 3:21:38

so what donnys saying is.. he's exploiting a problem in the game?

purple him!

pants antler

Donny Game profile

Jul 4th 2018, 4:09:40

Originally posted by Desperado:
so what donnys saying is.. he's exploiting a problem in the game?

purple him!

put me out of my misery. do it.
ICQ-105967052

drkprinc Game profile

Jul 4th 2018, 4:18:09

This was a known issue few years ago I would farm techer bots last 3 weeks of set for 250-300m per grab, but back then it was a 50k- 100k jet break.
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

Karnage XZ

Jul 4th 2018, 4:27:18

So you guys allow 5 new hitters to join after the war was already raging and now you have an outcry that qzjul needs to change the game mechanics so you can have an even bigger advantage. That's so nice of you guys to think about yourselves like that. Just remember that at some point things will turn and you will be on the side of things we are on right now, and wishing there was a way you could remain in the competetive side of things, but you ruined it for your own future war. I will be laughing at that beat down when it happens.
Do as I say, not as I do.

drkprinc Game profile

Jul 4th 2018, 4:31:37

that beat down was suppose to be this set, but you guys tucked tail the moment you realized you couldn't deliver. Also you have no advantage using this exploit as we are doing it 5x better than you are already, and we are not wasting the cash buying up and causing expense and or having it destroyed by spies.

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

Karnage XZ

Jul 4th 2018, 4:38:47

Your able to networth match to get bigger production, when we have nearly nothing and are getting something for that, who are we to complain. Once again, we should have been complete toast a week ago, when you brought in all that extra firepower and are still killing originals. So who are we to complain.

drkprinc Game profile

Jul 4th 2018, 4:40:31

we didn't bring in any extra firepower, we let you believe you had a gangbang so you wouldn't run away on day 1.

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 4th 2018, 4:45:42

Lol. That's relative. I'd venture that the ones "doing it better" are the countries closest in nw to that bot set. You know. 2m nw countries definitely "do it better" than 8m nw countries in that they get better returns. Lol

I am a bit surprised that so few people showed up like at all. A few of my crew did but even from the outset it was a very lackadaisical effort in general. Kind of why I brought up before that I think imp could have won on just skills and activity alone. They didn't need a whole charade that ordinarily would get policed because it's considered improper. And broken pacts and all that nonsense.

It's like I said I think you either underestimate yourself or overestimate loc thinking you even need to be shady to win. You could probably just win straight up against who I brought. That's why I was a little surprised you'd use tactics to degrade the amount of fun both sides would have had. I expected it to still be close and us to start losing around this point.

I'm not really in it for easy wins or gbangs anymore. I'd rather die in a close one than win easily because that's what I find fun. People have different perceptions of what is fun tho and maybe y'all seent it different than me.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 4th 2018, 4:50:57

I've had a very colored history on a variety of servers but there's a way to angle your wars in an effort to increase your competition. Those who play 1a have seen every clan I war against grow. Get your competition recruiting. Get them war prepped before a set starts.

Your methods, while they make you kings of the server, have the exact opposite effect. I consider that in my actions more than I care to admit so it is difficult to understand, from my perspective, why someone would rather be winners than good for the game. Especially a clan run by a mod.

*shrugs*

All g. I'll die well and the server will have 150 less countries next set.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jul 4th 2018, 4:53:27
See Original Post

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 4th 2018, 12:36:40

Originally posted by Karnage XZ:
Your able to networth match to get bigger production, when we have nearly nothing and are getting something for that, who are we to complain. Once again, we should have been complete toast a week ago, when you brought in all that extra firepower and are still killing originals. So who are we to complain.

Lol. You plan was the other way around. You all planned this timed beatdown on Imp. Imp turned the tables and Donny rage quit. Then the rest of you felll apart.

Boxers with a glass jaw that cannot take a punch.

Donny Game profile

Jul 4th 2018, 12:52:54

Originally posted by smegma:

Lol. You plan was the other way around. You all planned this timed beatdown on Imp. Imp turned the tables and Donny rage quit. Then the rest of you felll apart.

Boxers with a glass jaw that cannot take a punch.

I only rq bc I wasn’t gettin any response out of CC , (still) it’s just me and Syko,it took some people 4 days to notice the detag! So I wasn’t about to put full effort into it when nobody else was going to it’s ok tho we Syko and mdevol came back, if it wasn’t for Syko I wouldn’t be playing right now !

Edited By: Donny on Jul 4th 2018, 13:25:19
ICQ-105967052

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jul 4th 2018, 14:17:43

That's a sad thought, but it makes sense he's the type of player you'd attract

Donny Game profile

Jul 4th 2018, 14:24:52

That's a sad thought, but it makes sense he's the type of player you'd attract

I know , he’s actually a good dude now, reguardless of what he did prior to recruitment , he walls , builds good countries , pretty active , sets highlights, and he’s not bad to chat with either . So yeah you’re right I guess I do enjoy him being on my side .

ICQ-105967052

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 4th 2018, 14:57:32

I bet he spoons you afterwards too.

The_Hawk

Jul 4th 2018, 15:18:18

no lube?

Dev encouraging it

Karnage XZ

Jul 4th 2018, 15:29:03

Y'all are too harsh on me, why don't you show some love every once in a while. It certainly wouldn't hurt any of you. All you do is try to spread hate and misunderstanding.

The_Hawk

Jul 4th 2018, 15:36:40

what did i just read

Dev encouraging it

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 4th 2018, 16:14:02

Y'all are too harsh on me, why don't you show some love every once in a while. It certainly wouldn't hurt any of you. All you do is try to spread hate and misunderstanding.

Quoteth Mr. Antifa himself

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 4th 2018, 18:25:57

I kind of agree with him. I've played with syko in a couple places at various times and chatted with him here and there when we didn't. He walls, plays square, is active and is generally a nice guy. Same with Donny.

When I tried to kill former cheaters on 1a, I was told by DP that I was fighting ghosts. Despite their old style, players do change. These guys are currently just active good guys to have in the game. I firmly believe that.

KARNAGE FACTS

Jul 4th 2018, 19:35:15

So you are telling us that Karnage is a legit player, but in another thread he admitted to cheating ...... Sorry bro, he said it himself.

Karnage XZ

Jul 4th 2018, 19:58:15

Originally posted by KARNAGE FACTS:
So you are telling us that Karnage is a legit player, but in another thread he admitted to cheating ...... Sorry bro, he said it himself.
He's saying i'm legit now, don't just read..comprehend!

Karnage XZ

Jul 4th 2018, 20:26:51

Even if I admitted Cheating, at least i'm just a cheater and not a liar. Honesty is paramount, it sounds pretty funny your comment. It's almost like what your really saying is how could you believe a cheater when he even admitted to cheating? As if I didn't show any honesty at all, plus they're tons of people who cheat in this game and get away with it because of their title/position that they hide behind. So basically if your caught cheating, just hide it for the rest of your life and as long as you stick to your story, people will have more respect for you that you continued lying rather than admit it and move on, but once you admit it, your honesty is to be found just as offensive as the cheating. LOL man I can't ever live anything down. Just can't win with people just too much hate. Drink some of this https://goo.gl/images/98U7Gn

Edited By: Karnage XZ on Jul 4th 2018, 20:31:49

KARNAGE FACTS

Jul 4th 2018, 21:09:54

He's saying i'm legit now, don't just read..comprehend!

I comprehended fine... But it has been only what? 2 sets? Or have you been to cheaters anonymous lately and started your steps?

KARNAGE FACTS

Jul 4th 2018, 21:13:02

Fact! Just like an alcoholic...always one. Same thing applied to cheating....

Karnage XZ

Jul 4th 2018, 22:20:45

Pull up some link so I can reference it, But I believe it was over a year ago.

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jul 4th 2018, 22:42:44

... it makes sense he's the type of player you'd attract

You belong together.

Now let's get back to the original topic and someone get marshal some oil so he can finish top 60

Edited By: Primeval on Jul 4th 2018, 22:45:14

KARNAGE FACTS

Jul 4th 2018, 23:16:42

Maury says NOPE not a year ago.

https://www.earthempires.com/...eople-eaters-44357#835810

Karnage XZ

Jul 5th 2018, 1:37:47

Maury says NOPE not a year ago.

https://www.earthempires.com/...eople-eaters-44357#835810
That was so last year.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 5th 2018, 1:47:27

Lol. Always playing both sides I am hahaha.

To me it doesn't matter if someone cheated 6 months, a year ago, 5 years ago or more. I never once did any cheating but I'm told a pretty massive contingent of the game has at one time or another. I don't really dwell on the past anymore or else I'd still be killing certain folks and DP would still be telling me I'm fighting ghosts. What matters to me is what a person is doing now and who they are now. If he cheats again I'll probably make another post like that one. Idk.

I guess all that REALLY matters is if they're friends with ya or not. It's funny to be told by certain impers that these fmr cheaters over here are ok but these fmr cheaters over there are not. I mean just pick one and stick to it.

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 5th 2018, 2:27:00

That is a valid point. Except that some of your former cheaters are still current cheaters.

I do recall the one set where an Imper taped down the PF5 key on his keyboard but that is nothing like the multi runners you ally with.

Karnage XZ

Jul 5th 2018, 3:17:00

proof that anyone is cheating right now or it's all just talk. Ok, so it was 4 set's ago, Seems so much longer because each set is two months and a lot has happened in that time. I've grown a lot in my personal life so it just seems so long ago.

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jul 5th 2018, 3:59:47

FFA must have a terrible short-term memory

Originally posted by sinistril:
Not at all surprised that the guy who accuses everyone of cheating was caught cheating.

https://tinyurl.com/ybp3sffz

Karnage XZ

Jul 5th 2018, 7:16:22

FFA must have a terrible short-term memory

Originally posted by sinistril:
Not at all surprised that the guy who accuses everyone of cheating was caught cheating.

https://tinyurl.com/ybp3sffz
That wasn't me, so if you're refering to me when I believe Sinistril was talking about me in his quote. You are terribly wrong and you know it.