Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 22nd 2018, 2:06:26

That set you retalled bounced mistyped hits and got killed was my first of about 4 total sets in elders team. But yeah, typically guys don't retal a mistyped gs. It's sort of an understanding that stuff happens. You got well over what you lost in one hit (per land to land policy typically you'd be done) but just to be a fluff waffle you decided to over retal because you could on a 2:2 basis even tho you have a l:l $:$ policy publicly at the time. Then you sent our guy a rude ass message so we were like ef it and killed you.

I actually looked at that set tho and we were at war with someone else and did exactly 0 land grabs on zz. But you know. Once again. A good story > truth. You should move to America. We'd probably make you president. The previous set is before my time but I'm doubting we harassed you with LGs. Lots of what you've been saying has been totally fabricated (like me saying mob and i masterminded this war. Post that log, boy. Because I never said anything close to that) so at least you've upped your trolling? I guess?

Still waiting on that elders land farm that apparently suicided you (never has there ever been an elders land farm to my knowledge so I'm genuinely curious to see wtf he's talking about) and now some LGs. Find it. Show me. Prove it. Or it never happened. Make like me and go ahead and validate what you're saying with actual tangible news.

When I get suicided after a war seemingly the best way to make it stop is to hit a netting tag and that is friendly to my suicider. Just keep that in mind when you make your next set decisions. I'll be netting.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jul 22nd 2018, 2:08:50
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit