Verified:

Dallas Game profile

Jul 25th 2018, 15:56:35

I was reading some news articles and found one on hilarious T shirts...going thru the pics I saw one Ive had over 20 years...figured a few people in here remember this man..figured someone in here might wanna see this

http://club937.com/...?w=500&h=369&q=75

the one of the right in the green shirt played under the name of Bopper..worked with kids in sports back then!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 25th 2018, 16:05:33

I remember you too, sup bro!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Barack Hussein Oba

Jul 25th 2018, 17:47:50

dallas sucks

austin is better

Dallas Game profile

Jul 25th 2018, 20:10:53

Hey KoHeart long time hope ur doing OK..

:) is barack up there as worthless as the real one is? No argument on the Dallas/Austin comparison..Austin is by far best town in Texas like San Antonio is the worst POS in the state!
Hook 'em horns!

I c there was a war lately LOL .. same people griping about nothing...Look at this game as a what its is..a pile of dog crap lying there stinking...you really don't have to jump in it when u see it..maybe that used to be fun but. grow up...simply walk around it and forget it!!!

Dallas Game profile

Jul 25th 2018, 20:26:13

Donny don't hardly ever look at the Sllik email...Bomber made me that one long ago lol...

really easy to walk away from the game when interest dwindles to nothing...times seemed to have changed...imp obviously has current members that are active period!!!!!!!!! that is all its ever taken to win war anyone telling u different is wrong! CC was dominant because they were super active

relax take a break, came back maybe things will have changed n another direction by then

as far as any future email hint -> you can't melt me and pour me back in this game

Donny Game profile

Jul 25th 2018, 20:28:13

Originally posted by Dallas:
Donny don't hardly ever look at the Sllik email...Bomber made me that one long ago lol...

really easy to walk away from the game when interest dwindles to nothing...times seemed to have changed...imp obviously has current members that are active period!!!!!!!!! that is all its ever taken to win war anyone telling u different is wrong! CC was dominant because they were super active

relax take a break, came back maybe things will have changed n another direction by then

as far as any future email hint -> you can't melt me and pour me back in this game

You were a great part of us, so i sent you like 10 emails to come back :D

yeah ill be banned again shortly here so. not that i care. ha!
ICQ-105967052

Dear Asians who say they're not ninjas just because they're Asian,
That's exactly what a ninja would say.

Crippler ICD Game profile

Jul 25th 2018, 20:36:39

lies

shoulda known bopper was an old ass man
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 25th 2018, 21:02:08

LOL

Dallas, if you do feel the urge to play, express and primary is where its at, no politics blow fluff up!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Dallas Game profile

Jul 25th 2018, 21:25:45

GL to ya

what made this game super fun to me was original FFA actually meant free for all with unlimited countries ..all u cud handle..no one messed with tech much..people didn't keep that many troops LOL ..and the best part yet to me for killing was..troops DIDN'T use oil! with thousands of people playing and 90% of 'em under 25 with super big mouths LOL ya never ever ever had to look for someones clan to kill! (Homer could put together a war chat with over 100 people in it and a ton of counties in less than 15 minutes literally)

now that was fun

SwedishViper Game profile

Jul 25th 2018, 21:46:22

what made this game super fun to me was original FFA actually meant free for all with unlimited countries ..all u cud handle

Sounds like someone cheated a lot in this game back in the day (there were always a "15" country limit then).
----------------------------------------------------
OVERLORD 4 Life

Dallas Game profile

Jul 25th 2018, 21:54:48

and I never thought you were that informed

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jul 25th 2018, 21:56:54

Originally posted by Donny:

yeah ill be banned again shortly here so. not that i care. ha!

He predicts his own future!!!

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 26th 2018, 0:52:11

GL to ya

what made this game super fun to me was original FFA actually meant free for all with unlimited countries ..all u cud handle..no one messed with tech much..people didn't keep that many troops LOL ..and the best part yet to me for killing was..troops DIDN'T use oil! with thousands of people playing and 90% of 'em under 25 with super big mouths LOL ya never ever ever had to look for someones clan to kill! (Homer could put together a war chat with over 100 people in it and a ton of counties in less than 15 minutes literally)

now that was fun

This^
(•_•)

drkprinc Game profile

Jul 26th 2018, 6:07:53

Originally posted by SwedishViper:

what made this game super fun to me was original FFA actually meant free for all with unlimited countries ..all u cud handle

Sounds like someone cheated a lot in this game back in the day (there were always a "15" country limit then).

Original FFA had no country limit, the limit was added shortly after.
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

Marshal Game profile

Jul 26th 2018, 12:37:11

what n00bprince said, 1st incarnation of FFA was unlimited, after that came limits but many didn't give a fluff about limits and ran thousands of countries.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 26th 2018, 14:33:11

Dallas was one of those "internet" tough guys always threatening netters with his multies...If he ever played he would find a way to cheat.

Originally posted by The_Hawk:
You win this round. I concede.

Dallas Game profile

Jul 26th 2018, 16:12:32

is that why u had Prez BEG BEG BEG me for a week to help u kill usimp...only reason I did help ya was I hated the usimp later version and you literally sucked at the game. only reason I was in there at all was to make sure they were tag killed again my 5th time! early version (LAGS)
I always had their tag every set like Homers and MPEs (every set) original Sprad/Outlawz not sir boss LOL ur a lot like he was razzie a mouthy punk on the net running his mouth to anyone that in definetly his superior!!!!

fyi pissant.. I might have been one of the precious few that has ever played this game that didn't cheat!!

your limited incorrect knowledge is up to par with most wannabe's and never will be's

lastly..If I was ever want to speak with a dildo again..u will be first on that list

drkprinc Game profile

Jul 26th 2018, 16:45:39

How does one speak with a dildo? does it like wiggle in some sort of choreography?

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

sinistril Game profile

Jul 26th 2018, 16:57:58

Originally posted by drkprinc:
How does one speak with a dildo? does it like wiggle in some sort of choreography?

ask your mom
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 26th 2018, 16:59:24

/me eats popcorn
(•_•)

Jul 26th 2018, 17:44:26

Seems Raz more or less nailed it considering the reply by Dallas. A fine example of a "keyboard warrior", "Internet Tough guy" or a "Internet troll" (includes everything from bragging, minor god complex, name calling etc) :)
OVERLORD 4 Life

Dallas Game profile

Jul 26th 2018, 18:15:06

FACTS 'sv' FACTS!..so far you and raz both are both batting 1000

don't read boards hardly at all and when I do post and then some HEY LOOK AT ME people like raz come along out of the blue with their complete bs conjecture..yeah I'll prolly say something.. there has never been in this game to brag about.. I simply don't ever like liars and wannabes

it's been fun reading all this again...have fun playing with each other

Jul 26th 2018, 18:43:37

Ok, so everything that comes out of your mouth (e.g. fingers) is Facts, OK :). I guess what Raz presented was the "Alternative Facts" then, which seem to be kinda popular today ...

I dont care much about either side though, never were interested in FFAT politics. I just remarked on the reply made by you and the content of it.
OVERLORD 4 Life

Jul 26th 2018, 18:53:31

Edited By: SwedishViper on Jul 26th 2018, 19:05:34
OVERLORD 4 Life

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 26th 2018, 22:55:07

heya Dallas, welcome back =)
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/
=============================

vern Game profile

Jul 26th 2018, 23:33:15

hi Dallas

vern Game profile

Jul 26th 2018, 23:38:14

ohhh i wonder if thats chick with Bopper, lol

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 27th 2018, 0:21:23

Dallas you've proved my point in those rants ... thanks for playing along.

Players like you can't be trusted nor are welcome to EE...thanks for stopping in and if you EVER grow balls to play legit, I am more than willing to play with or against you. I always play the KeeBrady series, not hard to find me.

Cheers ... b1t4ch!

BTW - Prez is/was an awesome kid havent seen or heard from him in 15-20 years....

Edited By: raz on Jul 27th 2018, 0:24:13
See Original Post

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 27th 2018, 0:26:05

Ok, so everything that comes out of your mouth (e.g. fingers) is Facts, OK :). I guess what Raz presented was the "Alternative Facts" then, which seem to be kinda popular today ...

I dont care much about either side though, never were interested in FFAT politics. I just remarked on the reply made by you and the content of it.

Well said Sv.

Wicked Game profile

Jul 28th 2018, 2:15:23

Dallas I remember those days of building as many countries as you could run. I used to run 10 strands of a hundred stay up almost all night and then pummel a clan into submission to join. Never worked as i never seemed to matter there was alaway a bigger clan.

Wicked Game profile

Jul 28th 2018, 2:16:50

oh yeah someone once told me. get to 500 construction sites and build nothing but tanks. then they took me out with 10 troops as i got my 2hrs sleep

BudsMyBud Game profile

Jul 28th 2018, 5:41:35

*waves@DallasNvern* :)
BMB
XI Sumfin or other

Marshal Game profile

Jul 28th 2018, 14:11:06

lol@wicked
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Uncle James Game profile

Jul 30th 2018, 2:40:10

Its like old home week people coming out the wood work from years back> WHO KNEW>

Desperado Game profile

Jul 30th 2018, 21:30:10

Nah, once upon a time it was truly unlimited, then they started putting limits on it when there were 65,000 countries in the ffa server

Originally posted by Primeval:
pants antler

sinistril Game profile

Jul 31st 2018, 7:47:50

Originally posted by Desperado:

Nah, once upon a time it was truly unlimited, then they started putting limits on it when there were 65,000 countries in the ffa server

Those days were great. I ran 300 in my HS computer lab at lunch Lol. They were completely terrible countries but it was fun
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

wack Game profile

Jul 31st 2018, 21:18:58

hmmm

drkprinc Game profile

Aug 1st 2018, 7:51:43

Originally posted by sinistril:
Originally posted by Desperado:

Those days were great. I ran 300 in my HS computer lab at lunch Lol. They were completely terrible countries but it was fun

Even after the limit and before routers were a thing I used a hub and 4 PC's 2 were i486 then a PII and PIII and I had 4 IP's with my provider.

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

MadmanKO Game profile

Aug 6th 2018, 1:49:38

i ran over 300 countries on a dial up modem.
Eliminated a lot of countries and clans, who thought they were invincible.
HOMER vs IMP what a great time.
Madman KO

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 6th 2018, 3:10:56

We all had dialup, hence why we played earth!
(•_•)