Verified:

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 29th 2018, 14:36:20

Something has to be done because war clans/ unprovoked suciders will eventually run enough people off the game that it will become pointless to play.

Either change some of the rule sets like they did in primary to make it playable or maybe have a server that is 'PvE', as you say, but have bots that can be LGd etc. I'm not sure what 'PvE' would really mean as far as all the rules etc but it is quite clear something needs to be done by the fact that if a war clan wants to war on any given set they 100% can whereas a netting clan has to hope and pray that they are allowed to net.

However there are serious problems with a separate server that would need to be addressed because it will fragment the community and also the market, which is what makes this game great.

I think the best solution is to modify the rule set to something like primary (what that looks like could be many things) to allow everyone who wishes to play to do so in the way that they would enjoy and prefer.

I also don't think anyone can imply that 'war dogs' or netters love this game any more than the other. We all love this game that is why we are still playing.

Edited By: Requiem on Jul 29th 2018, 14:38:39
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit