Verified:

UgolinoII Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 21st 2018, 2:20:46

Originally posted by galleri:
Originally posted by UgolinoII:
Its strange you interpret my post as "guilty" because its mostly copy pasta of the OP... wait thats you!

Did you read what you wrote? I can list names of the people I am talking about, but I am not that type of person.
Otherwise, most people could have kindly read the post, calmed down, and went about their business and night. Instead of "OMGWTFBBQ HOW DARE YOU" type attitude.
Just saying :)

I have to assume, because of the broad nature of your insinuation, criticism of a play style not a million miles from my own, and your reference to use of alts. That there are enough dots to implicate me. If thats the case, then I am being threatened with deleting, and afaict I have never broken "the rules" as vague and unenforceable as they are.

If I have nothing to worry about, then I have nothing to worry about and I can go back to trying to net every set, and being suicided on whenever I have a chance of a good finish.

That's the buillfluff collusion right there, in case it needed spelling out further. Thats why you seem being all defensive on here. It feels like double standards.