Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 12th 2019, 18:26:52

Originally posted by Makinso:
Originally posted by DerrickICN:
So how about admitting your mistake and speaking to me about making it right instead of making excuses.

Oh shut the fluff up Derrick, get off your high horse! You might actually fall off and break something this time!
Elders broke off multiple arrangered war agreements fluffing someone over! Did you apologize? Did you “pay” to repair things NOPE we MADE you pay but that’s something different.

Only one time comes to mind and that's the set we arranged with sol but ended up hitting laf and by sets end everyone hit each other. No war was ever broke off. In fact sol hit on the agreed upon date. That war was just made bigger.

Originally posted by Karnage XZ:
Well, I remember when elders broke the pact with sol and FSd before the agreed upon date and then Derrick said he had little control over the rest of his alliance or something, apparently he had no control over stones either. Because they FSd together. But even when AzN and buch ran elders, they seemed to have a problem honoring pacts. I would say the dishonor belongs to the alliance who breaks pact the most.
[

This never happened. Wanna know how I know that?

Because elders has fsed FSed SOL one time.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jan 12th 2019, 18:39:20
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit