Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

May 24th 2019, 16:37:27

It seems so arbitrary to me thinking about changes.

I've been a huge proponent of mobile users being balanced with desktop users. Something like clocking the holding enter thing to 4 or 5 hits a second. No crazy reduction. Just enough where a mobile users thumb can keep up pace with a desktop users keyboard. (Or even allowing only one hit to pass on the send attack screen and multiples to go thru the attack again button). That's honestly as much as i would ever want to see it clocked tho.

The main reason i would hate clocking hits seems fairly obvious.

If you are only allowed to do one hit every 5 seconds, for example, then a 10 member clan can do a kill in 90 seconds tops (assuming 180 hits to kill). A 20 member clan can do a kill in 45 seconds, and a 50 member clan can still kill in under 30 seconds. Clocking the hit screen only provides an advantage in kill speed to a larger clan and doesn't really provide a solution.

I wouldn't mind seeing mobile users balanced with pc users but that's just to keep everyone on the same playing field.

You'd have to clock defends, not attacks, to slow the pace of a kill though so perhaps that's also irrelevant.

If you clock defends, youd probably have to program a screen that says something like "you cannot attack this player (player has been attacked in last second)." And i would rightfully smash the fluff out of my phone the 100th time i saw that.

You guys just need to get better at walling. Jus sayin'

Edited By: DerrickICN on May 24th 2019, 16:40:08
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit