Verified:

Zelow Game profile

May 31st 2019, 4:08:19

Originally posted by Sov:
Originally posted by Zelow:
Originally posted by Sov:
At least mrford and Mobster didnt get killed while online.

I wasn't online, I was killed with a tiny country in 9 secs, I got online 10-13 secs after you guys made the first hit. It's too bad you guys are all fluffheads I would commend the decent KR. Not that I should be impressed that you guys were able to kill a country x4 smaller than all of you, but hey you guys should really take all you can from this war right? I mean overall, with everything concidered, being behind at this point in a war you guys FS blindsidded netters.... Not too good, not too good at all jack.

Actually your own short sightedness makes you stupid. SoF hit the 2 Alliances who have been dominating the game for the last few years at a 40% member disadvantage. LAF has never EVER taken such odds. You call in allies instead.

We have shown enough for everyone to see we will be able to steamroll you on your own. But you can keep kidding yourself. We shall see next set how many allies you *try* to call in.

Hahahahahahahahaha, see MrFord, this is the fluff I am talking about. Tell me a joke, give me somehting to laugh at. You call getting blindsidded "short sightededness" yet, last I checked we're winning at this point? Also call in what allies? Isn't it still SoF vs the 2 alliances who you declared on? Who excatly are you calling stupid here? You're sounding a lot like Marshal McJibbs-Bayrock over here my pal. Real knee slapper that one was.

Edited By: Zelow on May 31st 2019, 4:11:34
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit
(⌐■_■)--︻╦╤─ - - - (✖╭╮✖)