Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 11th 2019, 23:55:16

I like watching all you guys slinging mud at each other and then claiming the other has slung more.

I have a hard time seeing how one moldy apple is supposedly spoiling the whole bunch. This is the least classy war I've seen since returning to EE.

Even during the bloody one year debacle that was sof/elders/md vs laf, we congratulated ingle and gerd on nice walls. They congratulated azn and dragon on the same. Sure we talked a lot of smack in the middle too, tons of it in fact. But there was at least some idea that behind each alias, there was a person. And we treated each other with some level of respect.

No offense to syko or boltar or anyone else, but I've yet to hear one comment out of any of you that was in the least bit positive. You've all been absolute trash to each other but seem to want to hold the other side to some standard of ethics.

I can say for certain from watching this set, that you all absolutely deserve everything that was said, and everything that was done, because you're all acting classless. No one has any sympathy for any of you because you all act like garbage. And we're all sick of hearing you guys fluff on the forums.

So please, for the love of god, quit fluffing and kill. Troll all you want. Just please, PLEASE, stop complaining that the other side is somehow worse. They aren't. You're acting like an idiot too.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jul 11th 2019, 23:57:36
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit