Originally posted by sinistril:
Originally posted by Boltar:
Originally posted by Tokyousr:
Originally posted by Tokyousr:
"I approve"

what a fluff way to start a sentence.

who the fluff needed your fluff ass approval in the first place ?

Weren't you the guy crying about being CD'd in a war? Sit down, boy

getting upset when A defector who I tried being nice to does CD/DEMO/missle while I was breaking is called crying? lol. man, the way you twist things....

What did you expect him to do during a war? Hand out cupcakes? It's crying.

i dont think you are getting the fact that if karnage was tagged laf, then that would have been different, he is essentially a untagged while creating a 1 man tag or spam tag. he might as well just tag up, he's got laf allies ingame

And? Since LaF doesn't want him or whatever the reason is, he's supposed to sit by and let himself be killed because he was kicked from SoF? Wtf is this cuckoo nest logic? The worst part of this all is I have a long standing beef with Karnage and love seeing him get flamed/flaming him but you guys are so bad at it that I have to defend him. We made him go insane and basically accuse us of stalking him irl on FFA. It's not hard. Up your game.

we arent killing him, he has not once been a target, and if laf doesnt want him, why does he have laf allies?

I have laf allies. Does that offend you too? Pretty sure they dont want me either. People on the same side of a war tend to get over their differences and help each other regardless.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jul 14th 2019, 3:11:25
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit