Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 20th 2019, 3:55:00

Originally posted by Getafix:
Derrick, my good friend, I think this thread has cancelled out any rudeness that caused you stress and discomfort while you were visiting #solwar. :)
That's the point Geta.

I asked politely for the pings about me being gay to stop about 80 fluffin pings about me being gay before they did. I think everyone here knows its one thing to call me gay, and another thing to set off my highlights off at a rate of over 10 times a day to do so.

It's likely both me and azn would have had ignored his racist and bigoted comments had he not been setting our highlights off 10 times a piece per day to do so. So please check your fluff. You'd be mad af about that under any circumstances let alone if someone was insulting your life choices and culture.

It's easy to wear blinders when it doesn't affect you, but if i did that exact same fluff to you during a war i guarantee you'd freak the fluff out too.

You guys deserve every bit of me talking about it publicly because of your inaction. I told him to stop pinging me. I told you guys to make him stop pinging me. You did nothing. You let that bigotry and harassment last all set. Now you get this.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Oct 20th 2019, 3:58:08
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit