Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 20th 2019, 16:37:49

Thats not my client lol. We've been thru this, but to review, my chat logger saves everything to a .txt file which is only accessible with HTML viewer on my android 6 with overheating problems.

My phone is in such rough shape now that even loading that log took 5 mins and it freezes any time i try to copy and paste. I can screenshot it if i can be patient, but the calls for logs of fluff is rough on me. I keep them but its a fluffing ordeal to use them.

Ultimately the bigotry and harassment is secondary to the fact that i repeatedly asked him to stop pinging us. Repeatedly asked sol leaders to get him to stop pinging us, and nothing happened for weeks. When i told him to "please stop pinging me." He said "stfu and go play with a boy's weiner." Was just repeated harassment that bothered me.

Like i said, i dont really mind being called out for being abnormal. It was the hundreds of pings that was the issue. It's pretty evident from that log that the repeated pings were as much the problem as the racism. The racism merely compounds it.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Oct 20th 2019, 16:58:06
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit