Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 20th 2019, 18:50:37

On a funny note. I tried to break bread with sui straight outta the gate this set. Said long time no see and glad you're doing alright. I believe his response was "go fluff yourself. Seriously. Go fluff yourself."

It's kind of ironic that people assume he's joking at all. That's not a joke. That's a guy who genuinely dislikes me. Idk why but i have to assume it's just bigotry because he continuously references that while he continuously pings me to insult me.

I hope it is over politics honestly, and not that he is a bigot, if only for his neighbors sakes. But he mentions the gay thing over the anti-trump thing at like a 10-1 clip so it must be homophobia moreso than trump love.

Either way i don't see him buying me a phone. He hates me for something peripheral to who i am as a person, and who i am in this game.

He did refrain from calling me gay 20 times a day and pinging me 30 for the first few days tho. Now i figure out it was because he thought i was azn, and he was attacking me during and after that convo. Glad i could piece that together because it makes a bit more sense that he'd be upset about being called a cripple by me for making fun of a culture that is not mine.

Thank god for facts. Things do make sense. Guess I'm owed an apology eh? Hahaha

Edited By: DerrickICN on Oct 20th 2019, 18:59:19
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit