Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 26th 2020, 2:33:09

Yeah. It is certainly the most active mod team in this game in well.....ever. There's frankly no disputing that. However, my knowledge of NA being a subset of imp was not a product of leaks. Nor was my knowledge of turbo t, whooze, sapphireaxe, and the dozen other players i outed. It was a product of watching scores lists, land lists, and a general knowledge of builds.

I spent 2 hours just the other night, as many people will tell you in elders or loc, researching SSJ as a player.

In addition to his few gos at this server, he owns third place on the best 3 for express. Going back thru every set, and looking thru my saved spy ops, i was able to identify each of his near 30 top ten finishes, and build a timeline of how he runs a CI on that server, including how and when he builds his CS, his prioritization in building, how many off types come into play, and when he maxes his military tech.

I then found that he won team server also with a CI once, but hadn't really played the server much. ALL OF THIS ANALYTICS dumped into a spreadsheet allowed me to find his 1a country, an untagged CI currently situated at the fringes of the top ten. Tracing dates of his posts on the forums I was able to go back 4 years and find his 12th place finish in 1a for OMA, his best 1a finish. Closed profile aside, I know his entire history and will generally be able to pull his name out of a hat on command accurately. (Frankly impressed btw. Bit of a one trick pony but he's probably near to one of the best CI players ever).

I don't assume many people find enjoyment out of something like that, but thats how ive known sapphire was rh for a year. Thats how i knew turbo t. Thats how i knew uj and ko and prime were na. Thats how i knew perun was whooze. Sin was different because he had to leak himself, but im fairly certain the only player i had leaked to me before i knew was tmac. And hopefully it saved his netting set from a mistake like ssj experienced, so his leak was a favor to him because i lack strong analytics on his gameplay.

So no prime. You cant blame a leak on that one. All you can blame is the unique style with which you build the first turns oop. Although id be lying if i didn't say a leak did confirm what I already knew.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Feb 26th 2020, 2:44:19
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit