Verified:

Chevs

Mar 27th 2020, 12:37:18

For the first time in a while this isn't a troll post.

I know this happens on both sides (not naming names) but I'm genuinely curious why in a late war with a known FS people:

1. Refuse to break 8m raw
2. "Set at finish"
3. Refuse to drop land to increase SPAL and then get REKT by CD
4. Die with 450m bushels and 100m oil
5. etc.

Why is everyone not a 50m raw break at this point with 200 spal and 4 million SDI points?

only 2 possibilities

1. people suck / don't care
2. people are selfish

I give a pass to those dying to Chem rush as its extremely hard to wall in a FS, but whats with people hoarding their military/stock like its fluffing toilet paper in 2020?
SOF Head Of Poop
2019-04-03 21:40:26 PS the stinky deyicks (#599) Beryl Houston (#360) LaF 30638A (43783A)
En4cer: Chevs... u would have beaten me by more than 100m

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Mar 27th 2020, 12:37:40

Welcome back Chevs!
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

Chevs

Mar 27th 2020, 12:38:14

Originally posted by Red X:
Welcome back Chevs!

how the fk do you reply so fast jesus LMAO

edit: literally 20 second delta 10/10
SOF Head Of Poop
2019-04-03 21:40:26 PS the stinky deyicks (#599) Beryl Houston (#360) LaF 30638A (43783A)

Hardy Game profile

Mar 27th 2020, 12:55:00

It is very aggravating, especially if you are one to always break and plow through your stock

Edit: word

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Mar 27th 2020, 13:19:00

Originally posted by Chevs:
Originally posted by Red X:
Welcome back Chevs!

how the fk do you reply so fast jesus LMAO

edit: literally 20 second delta 10/10

I troll the boards from time to time when I am doing paperwork. Today is my paperwork day most of my crews are home.
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

Chevs

Mar 27th 2020, 15:01:19

Originally posted by Hardy:
It is very aggravating, especially if you are one to always break and plow through your stock

Give my back my oil you fcking fluff
SOF Head Of Poop

v1per Game profile

Mar 27th 2020, 15:16:02

They're my troops and I need them now!

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Mar 27th 2020, 16:19:30

The SoF/SOL side had 20 ppl with stock and 30 without, I mean legit no stock except the oil/food to run turns in the FS and 1-3b cash. I was really surprised.
SoF/SOLs 10 most stocked people had 2/3 of their total stock of both those tags 24 hours prior to the war.

I'm sure our side looked just as bad or worse in general; in other words the 80/20 rule applies here as it does in so many other places 20% of the participants do 80% of the work. I have always claimed that was the case but it's never been so obvious.

I do get that different strategies will allow for more or less stock. But thats not the explaination here.

Mobster Game profile

Mar 27th 2020, 16:31:55

In your analysis, you are using stock as a common variable which makes sense. There are different levels of stock as well, say 1 billion bushels versus 200 million. Anything jump out from that stand point? That will come into play for longevity and endurance of countries as we have 13 days ahead of us still.

Chevs

Mar 27th 2020, 16:40:33

Originally posted by Gerdler:
The SoF/SOL side had 20 ppl with stock and 30 without, I mean legit no stock except the oil/food to run turns in the FS and 1-3b cash. I was really surprised.
SoF/SOLs 10 most stocked people had 2/3 of their total stock of both those tags 24 hours prior to the war.

I'm sure our side looked just as bad or worse in general; in other words the 80/20 rule applies here as it does in so many other places 20% of the participants do 80% of the work. I have always claimed that was the case but it's never been so obvious.

I do get that different strategies will allow for more or less stock. But thats not the explaination here.

so are you saying its #1? people just suck? I was leaning to #2 people are just hoarding stock like toilet paper

I haven't seen any ops on either side so i don't know if this is true, but how can you not have 100m bushels minimum in 45 days? i dont even know where the money goes it actually seems impossible to me
SOF Head Of Poop

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Mar 27th 2020, 16:46:20

To Mobster:
Well the 20ish ppl with stock had anywhere from $40B to $4B worth of bushels, oil and cash in a rather uniform decline. Maybe with a slightly higher density around $12-17B worth of stock/cash.

And your techers are the main stockers as it should be, but ime its not that hard to stock $10-20B and have decent techs with an indy, farmer or FFO by day 45.

Edited By: Gerdler on Mar 27th 2020, 17:07:42

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Mar 27th 2020, 16:50:32

words

so are you saying its #1? people just suck? I was leaning to #2 people are just hoarding stock like toilet paper

I haven't seen any ops on either side so i don't know if this is true, but how can you not have 100m bushels minimum in 45 days? i dont even know where the money goes it actually seems impossible to me

Historically I have seen incidents of people hoarding stock and refusing/not understanding that they can and should buy up to break. I have seen it from different tags including LaF but also those we fought. I don't think its the main contributor tho.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 27th 2020, 17:06:28

And then you need to factor people that couldn't partake in the FS due to RL fluffery, Chevs.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

braden Game profile

Mar 27th 2020, 18:09:36

Originally posted by v1per:

Jd Wentworth?

Hardy Game profile

Mar 27th 2020, 18:43:31

That was you?? Not my fault you got fat fingers *kiss

H4xOr WaNgEr Game profile

Forum Moderator

Mar 27th 2020, 18:46:09

I think this question regresses to "why are people selfish".

Chevs

Mar 27th 2020, 19:25:28

i fcking know everything, can't hide from me

now give it back, I have SO set at 30
SOF Head Of Poop

Chevs

Mar 27th 2020, 19:29:51

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
And then you need to factor people that couldn't partake in the FS due to RL fluffery, Chevs.

I'm talking about in general at every warchat ive been to, on both sides, since as long as i can remember.... theres always the same 2-5 people breaking, and everyone else hoarding stock "set at 100k or set at finish"

im curious as to what the mindset / cause is for this, people who are not present at the warchat don't apply. Im baffled that in a FS on day 45 theres people who cant/wont break 3m raw.

like are you just jerking off to your 30m oil barrels for no reason or what

im honestly not trolling im curious if people suck or are selfish or its a combination of both. even if you blow your entire stock to help break, its a good use of resources if you get a big guy on the other side who didnt use his fluff for anything and then loses it
SOF Head Of Poop

sinistril Game profile

Mar 27th 2020, 20:34:56

You forgot the people that don't attack at all because they need 120/120 to wall with Chevs
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Suicidal Game profile

Mar 27th 2020, 22:01:54

Some play to win. Some play not to lose.

Mobster Game profile

Mar 27th 2020, 22:18:36

To Mobster:
Well the 20ish ppl with stock had anywhere from $40B to $4B worth of bushels, oil and cash in a rather uniform decline. Maybe with a slightly higher density around $12-17B worth of stock/cash.

And your techers are the main stockers as it should be, but ime its not that hard to stock $10-20B and have decent techs with an indy, farmer or FFO by day 45.

True and agreed. If people can't stock with the strats provided, switch it up accordingly, provide different guidance. Too fat of countries need too much tech to get war techs up, their SPALs are generally horrendous as well and the opportunity cost you give up to get that fat is wasted. From my limited purview of the ops, SoFs top stock countries were superior by a decent margin.

Mobster Game profile

Mar 27th 2020, 22:19:21

Originally posted by sinistril:
You forgot the people that don't attack at all because they need 120/120 to wall with Chevs

Hmm... who could you possibly be talking about that is celphish like that... who has his own API.

ninong Game profile

Mar 28th 2020, 0:34:30

shots fired
ninong, formerly Johnny Demonic
IX

Hardy Game profile

Mar 28th 2020, 1:37:25

i fcking know everything, can't hide from me

now give it back, I have SO set at 30

Bro I’ve already burnt through it lol

87Fresh Game profile

Mar 28th 2020, 3:37:43

I got stuck out in the country with all my stock home and no data/wifi. LaF was lucky to kill me in the FS

Hokage Game profile

Mar 28th 2020, 5:18:49

i didn't see you in warchat chevs

87Fresh Game profile

Mar 28th 2020, 5:22:22

Lame

tfm0m0 Game profile

Mar 28th 2020, 11:56:16

Originally posted by Hokage:
i didn't see you in warchat chevs

wowww what a hypocrite

Chevs

Mar 28th 2020, 12:05:41

I’m not warring, maybe next set
SOF Head Of Poop

v1per Game profile

Mar 28th 2020, 13:18:10

Originally posted by braden:

Jd Wentworth?

Call 877-troop-now

DespicableMe Game profile

Mar 28th 2020, 23:45:46

Originally posted by Mobster:

Hmm... who could you possibly be talking about that is celphish like that... who has his own API.

and still dead in 20sec?

braden Game profile

Mar 28th 2020, 23:47:19

Jd Wentworth?

Call 877-troop-now

I think I hate you. That's going to be stuck in my head all night ;p

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 29th 2020, 2:27:28

Jd Wentworth?

Call 877-troop-now

I think I hate you. That's going to be stuck in my head all night ;p

This
Catch me on ir c

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Mar 29th 2020, 2:56:39

To Mobster:

True and agreed. If people can't stock with the strats provided, switch it up accordingly, provide different guidance. Too fat of countries need too much tech to get war techs up, their SPALs are generally horrendous as well and the opportunity cost you give up to get that fat is wasted. From my limited purview of the ops, SoFs top stock countries were superior by a decent margin.

I think LaF ran 4 techers, 2 inactive and 2 mediocre, its usually one of LaFs party pieces, that we run the best techers in the game. A few of our producers were really fcking strong, well stocked, decent spal, high tech monster production but the majority were poor. We let people choose strategies freely this war which might have been a mistake for sure.

But when you see laf at less than half the HPM of the SoF/SOL side you can see it goes well beyond that... I know one LaFer lost a family member, and another was called in to work extra at the hospital, and those things both happened very close to the war. Maybe the coronavirus is taking a high toll on LaF because its apparent that the activity is way down from what it usually is. :/

I'm a little sad we are not able to make an interesting war, I hope you are having fun and you deserve this win way more than us I'm afraid.

TheLegion Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 29th 2020, 3:34:23

I'm upset with many people.
I mean these folks cry about the game but can't even forum correctly.
- galleri

trolls be trolling
- KoHeartsGPA

I'd rather have just the bad flu than the bad flu and migrants, so..
- braden

Suicidal Game profile

Mar 29th 2020, 8:39:26

Originally posted by TheLegion:
I'm upset with many people.

Then get a support dog snowflake

Mobster Game profile

Mar 29th 2020, 18:23:01

To Mobster:

I think LaF ran 4 techers, 2 inactive and 2 mediocre, its usually one of LaFs party pieces, that we run the best techers in the game. A few of our producers were really fcking strong, well stocked, decent spal, high tech monster production but the majority were poor. We let people choose strategies freely this war which might have been a mistake for sure.

But when you see laf at less than half the HPM of the SoF/SOL side you can see it goes well beyond that... I know one LaFer lost a family member, and another was called in to work extra at the hospital, and those things both happened very close to the war. Maybe the coronavirus is taking a high toll on LaF because its apparent that the activity is way down from what it usually is. :/

I'm a little sad we are not able to make an interesting war, I hope you are having fun and you deserve this win way more than us I'm afraid.

I definitely am onboard with any time HPM is low, strat selection won't really matter as much. It is the cornerstone of any war. Hopefully your members affected by the pandemic are doing well. Rough time for a lot of us. Win or lose, war can always be fun because it is always nice to see IRC full and active.

Chevs

Mar 29th 2020, 22:09:20

To Mobster:

I think LaF ran 4 techers, 2 inactive and 2 mediocre, its usually one of LaFs party pieces, that we run the best techers in the game since chevs arrived and showed us how to do it properly.

But when you see laf at less than half the HPM of the SoF/SOL side you can see it goes well beyond that. We asked chevs to be our HoW to help us figure out this mess but I think he’s taking a break after this set iirc

Who told you I was quitting, fcking leakers
SOF Head Of Poop

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 29th 2020, 22:20:13

Unfortunately I didn’t participate in this war. I’m glad that sof still wasted about 300 missiles on me considering I had zero plans to hit or even log into my country.

I don’t even know why Gerdler is posting here considering he isn’t even in the war. Laf sucks because they didn’t care about this war and didn’t even try. I know they didn’t by looking at the piss poor country some ran, and because some of the best players arnt even in it. Laf if you didn’t want to war just say no. Don’t pretend to war then leave elders high and dry.

Im done with arranged wars. I’m done with being nice. I’m going to play how I want when I want. I will join anyone who feels the same or I’ll play solo.

I will no longer play by rules anyone else wants to artificially put on this game.

Get ready for some fun, 1a.

breeze Game profile

Mar 29th 2020, 22:26:33

Originally posted by Requiem:
Unfortunately I didn’t participate in this war. I’m glad that sof still wasted about 300 missiles on me considering I had zero plans to hit or even log into my country.

I don’t even know why Gerdler is posting here considering he isn’t even in the war. Laf sucks because they didn’t care about this war and didn’t even try. I know they didn’t by looking at the piss poor country some ran, and because some of the best players arnt even in it. Laf if you didn’t want to war just say no. Don’t pretend to war then leave elders high and dry.

Im done with arranged wars. I’m done with being nice. I’m going to play how I want when I want. I will join anyone who feels the same or I’ll play solo.

I will no longer play by rules anyone else wants to artificially put on this game.

I agree I hate arranged wars. We only war cause we enjoy it.

tfm0m0 Game profile

Mar 29th 2020, 22:32:41

I thought everyone but sof loved arranged wars?

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 29th 2020, 22:51:44

Originally posted by tfm0m0:
I thought everyone but sof loved arranged wars?

Some like it, some don't. Its not about judging what others like or do not like. Play how you want to and play with others who like what you like. End of the story. This is a game for your entertainment be entertained... or don't. Its your choice but make a choice for yourself not one someone else makes for you.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 29th 2020, 23:06:06

I don't like them myself, it's more fun to get FSd then fight your way back in it, win, and win again next set.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Mobster Game profile

Mar 30th 2020, 1:08:39

Consider it a compliment that we still found you a threat during your inactivity.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Mar 30th 2020, 1:24:46

Its a marvel that people can find the reason to be pissed at us everytime we decide to let the war tags have the big war they always keep bugging us about... last time it was that we were too strong, this time it was because we are too weak.

If we had an average showing someone would throw a fit over that we totally matched their expectations. :)

Original Skywise L Game profile

Mar 30th 2020, 1:39:02

Poop
Skywise

DespicableMe Game profile

Mar 30th 2020, 2:23:00

^this. Next set would be fun. :)

ninong Game profile

Mar 30th 2020, 2:35:20

yada yada bonus
ninong, formerly Johnny Demonic
IX

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Mar 30th 2020, 14:49:08

Jd Wentworth?

Call 877-troop-now

You all cannot commercial correctly.
FFS

*JG
JG!

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 30th 2020, 14:52:45

JAY fluffING GEEE!
(•_•)