Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 20th 2020, 0:23:25

Well whatever. I'd still be running a 150 member netting tag if y'all just left us alone and you'd have a hundred less killing you.

And as I sit here posting, I'm currently attempting to talk another out of leaving LoC to join NBK because y'all still haven't stopped fluffing with us, nor have you provided a rationale for it.

Kinda funny, Äshe was the 200m nw guy who got blasted during destock by imp two sets ago. And now prime has killed his country. Going backwards it seems Prime has hit his countries in 5 different sets now in the last 7. And i can't even explain to the poor fluffer why its happening. I just know you fluffers will try to ruin our netting and run us off the server for sets if we respond.

He is also the one targeted by the proxy delete that prime reinstated last set without even addressing the mod who did the delete. Just a totally blameless dude getting directly targeted by prime every set for nothing. Feel like fluff for that guy.

I know you hawk. If you met him, i bet you'd feel for him too. And yet, here you are standing up for prime when this guy has obviously been wronged. Even so far as to have a mod let a player break the rules to hit him. And you were gonna kill our tag cuz i said something about it? Class fluffing act man.

Why can't y'all just leave us alone? I have sworn and still swear from day one that things would be better for both of us if you just left us alone. And I'm tragically still saying that as imp lies in a heap of rubble a shadow of its former self. And here it is still happening and still making fluff worse for both of us. At some point I'd figure it'd just make life easier to fluff off. But no, now we are literally using mod tools to fluff with netters in LoC because the game mechanics dont allow topfeeds anymore. And now neither of us have 70 tagged when we both were near 200 when I started pleading for it to stop. Great fluffin job!

At least I'll get the satisfaction of knowing you guys killed yourself when we both end up on the history boards together.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Apr 20th 2020, 1:00:32
Back To Thread
See Original Post