Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 17th 2020, 3:30:40

Today's releases actually gave me some faith that Trump was not trying to incite a race war. The Juneteenth rally in Tulsa actually had me convinced he was. And the looting/shooting comment sorta forced every movement in the country to show that you can't shoot everyone and loot fluff so he understood people could loot 112 cities dry and there's no shooting. Meanwhile thousands die of the Rona daily.

Once I saw 10,000 protesters out saying, nah, this boy ain't serious. Let's prove to trump when the looting starts he can't do fluff because theres 10,000 of us. People were genuinely saying that in the streets. I even said "look yall. You're going to mismanage your message if you just loot in response. Please don't do this." But also it apparently was a direct action response that made the president change his tone.

I can't speak for the looters across America but I can speak for the happy motherfluffers getting new Gucci loafers in Philly. 9/10 were instigated by that comment. Most wanted to prove when they come by the thousand, reverse Juneteenth can happen, and every corporate business in the city can be actually burned down. Trump was wrong about looting/shooting. In fact, the people can loot a whole fluffing city out and 0 people die lol. I think it's a stupid message to have to prove to the president, but I also think the president incited that riot with his comments.

I hate to say it, because I'm generally anti-fluffing up my city. But I could genuinely see why people wanted to prove that statement wrong. And the white nationalists rally has become Schrodinger's Cat (edit: maybe Schrodinger's Columbus, to explain because I know that everyone doesn't know this stuff...Schrodinger's cat reference means when a bunch of white nationalists show up at a Columbus statue and start fighting people, it gives the govt 2 options. Get rid of the statue because they love the left or get rid of the statue because people are rioting. Your govt back to 500 years has been aware of the paradox. Sorta you end up dead or half dead every way vibes). Looting became intelligent because it managed somehow to shift the president. I hope you see that.

Today he threw out some pretty modest fluff that was pretty goddamn impressive given his recent position of attempting to incite a race war.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jun 17th 2020, 3:51:12
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit