Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 18th 2020, 17:55:31

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
Stop voting for the same fluff that makes empty promises every four years, get involved in local elections, something called democracy....you should practice that, your cities have been blue strongholds for decades, just because you are a Democrat doesn't mean your candidate cares about what you want, elect better people, identity politics is killing us.

That's where you and I disagree. Electing a Republican will ultimately serve to solve zero of these systemic issues. And this is clearly an effective way to swing democracy. I'm not counting on Republicans or Democrats to abolish 13 for example. I'm counting on millions in the street demanding it for a few years before it happens. I think you and I just disagree on the fact that a peaceful protest is a way to bring about change. Which is maybe a little ironic because you must admit that change has happened.

It's just, dont dilute yourself thinking the fight is over because choke holds are sometimes banned now. That didn't solve systemic racism lol. It's merely a baby step in the right direction.

I don't know why you call me a Democrat btw. I've voted for Republicans more often in my life than Democrats lol. Which btw is 3-2. Green Party and independents usually get my clean sweep. I'm too far left for that fluffhole party haha

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jun 18th 2020, 18:01:09
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit