Verified:

Kahuna Game profile

Jun 19th 2020, 0:40:11

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
Originally posted by Kahuna:
KoH youre not even in the war bro why are you talking fluff? Shocktop beer is nasty af, my guy but its from Chicago.... Damn so no one wants an even war then. Also Weezy chupa mi berga.

You should stick to your bud lights, Corona and pisswassers :-)

I just drank some not too long ago, they were a dollar for a tallboi cause no one wants them lol.. I ll drink em but I dont really like em goose island is even worse.

Edited By: Kahuna on Jun 19th 2020, 15:29:58

Donny Game profile

Jun 19th 2020, 1:16:17

this is your weekly reminder that Im still here.
ICQ-105967052

Dear Asians who say they're not ninjas just because they're Asian,
That's exactly what a ninja would say.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 19th 2020, 1:35:50

KoH youre not even in the war bro why are you talking fluff? Shocktop beer is nasty af, my guy but its from Chicago.... Damn so no one wants an even war then. Also Weezy chupa mi berga.

You should stick to your bud lights, Corona and pisswassers :-)

I just drank some not too long ago, they were a dollar for a tallboi cause no one wantes them lol. I ll drink em but I dont really like em goose island is even worse.

That's fluffing disgusting and you should be ashamed of yourself, say no to piss beer!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 19th 2020, 12:43:45

Hey, NBK, You guys gonna spend your non-boring turns destroying some newby running solo again like you guys so like to do? Is that the plan once you assume your power position? Is that the plan? Well, your plan sucks hard and is the most douchebaggery I have ever seen in this game and I've been playing a long, long time. You guys make Pinoy and HAN look legit.
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 19th 2020, 12:46:01

Oh, and I'm getting closer to finding an available gynecologist to help me fix your problems.

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 19th 2020, 13:09:27

Originally posted by Cerberus:
Hey, NBK, You guys gonna spend your non-boring turns destroying some newby running solo again like you guys so like to do? Is that the plan once you assume your power position? Is that the plan? Well, your plan sucks hard and is the most douchebaggery I have ever seen in this game and I've been playing a long, long time. You guys make Pinoy and HAN look legit.

Join IMP.
Originally posted by The_Hawk:
You win this round. I concede.

Kahuna Game profile

Jun 19th 2020, 15:32:12

They don't got no power position...

Edited By: Kahuna on Jun 19th 2020, 16:07:40

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 19th 2020, 16:33:12

I am glad you edited that ;o)

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jun 19th 2020, 17:21:47

You seem to have missed what started this war lol.

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 19th 2020, 18:03:09

Originally posted by Gerdler:

Maybe, but when I last played here that'[s what they were doing with great gusto. I don't really care, just trolling and commenting. LOL

The_Hawk

Jun 19th 2020, 18:29:39

Nbk reason: imp hits netting tags and has suiciders in it.
*guy off screen* but nbk is harboring three suiciders that hit imp.
Nbk: that is irrelevant. We want to grow the server.

Imp reason: for the luls. Netting is gai.

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

Oriontakers Game profile

Jun 19th 2020, 18:47:41

hahaha, you still make me laugh Hawk...:)

Atleast im not hiding inside a bs tag...:)
oooowait, "under protection".........

The_Hawk

Jun 19th 2020, 19:04:04

Originally posted by Oriontakers:
hahaha, you still make me laugh Hawk...:)

Atleast im not hiding inside a bs tag...:)
oooowait, "under protection".........

Well you are hiding under a bs tag.

One in protection and 16 in a tag that doesnt show up on the clan list for some reason.

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

Kahuna Game profile

Jun 19th 2020, 19:26:08

Weezy hitting into IMP, after detagging from NBK. A few suiciders hiding in NBK, I rest my case.

N yes what Hawk said IMP reason was.

I forgot what I wrote.

Edited By: Kahuna on Jun 19th 2020, 19:29:02

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 19th 2020, 19:34:03

Originally posted by raz:

Deleting is cheating!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Kahuna Game profile

Jun 19th 2020, 22:21:23

Deleting is cheating!

Raz is ma behch too...

Edited By: Kahuna on Jun 19th 2020, 22:53:20

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 20th 2020, 1:29:18

Deleting is cheating!

Raz is ma behch too...

lol - keep hiding, ill sit back and net...until the clowns pop up again. Coward.

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 20th 2020, 1:39:54

Deleting is cheating!

The original post had a homophobic slur...not the first time IMP members have done it. (i.e country names)

I was pleased to see it was edited.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jun 20th 2020, 2:10:49

I keep thinking this thread's topic really says "NBK declares war on the bedroom"

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 20th 2020, 2:30:57

/me eats popcorn
(•_•)

Oriontakers Game profile

Jun 20th 2020, 10:44:20

Kahuna, you remind me of a song......

Dogyard by lunachicks.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jun 20th 2020, 13:02:32

Hello!
Once something is deleted by a game mod/admin/dev/or forum mod it is normally not cool to repost it. Actually it is super annoying to the mod/admin/dev/forum mod team. Especially when they just wake up to see it and has yet to have coffee. ;)

Please note this is a warning and a kind one asking to please not do it again. Next time results in a forum ban.

Have an amazing day being amazing cool people.
Thanks!

Edited By: galleri on Jun 20th 2020, 13:15:13. Reason: FML it is too early to type all this
See Original Post

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 20th 2020, 13:04:28

BAM

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 20th 2020, 13:09:04

Damn, I missed it :-/
(•_•)

Kahuna Game profile

Jun 20th 2020, 13:17:19

Raz got offended because I offended his people when I said f word equivalent to the word homosexual. Im not homophobic either just dont come onto me or check me out. Keep talking Raz am out here like you aint fluff, if you cant find me is on you. I would 1v1 you but prime got to you I see. Woulda been fun oh well. Stop deleting my comment. Galleri nothing for you here. You said normally, so its cool this time, I think.

Edited By: Kahuna on Jun 20th 2020, 14:05:32. Reason: Onion and Raz are the same botperson

Kahuna Game profile

Jun 20th 2020, 13:25:41

Galleri loves Kahuna.

Oriontakers Game profile

Jun 20th 2020, 13:31:17

Kahuna, are you that stupid?

First you make fun of Bomber and now this?
Man get a live, get laid. do something but please go away you racist fluff.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 20th 2020, 13:38:22

To be fair, he's a fake beer drinker, you can't expect much from "those" people 🤷
(•_•)

Kahuna Game profile

Jun 20th 2020, 13:48:52

Just cause am trying to get my point across? You call me a racist? Onion idk why youre mad... Oh wait the bomber thing lol. Making fun of you for being aussie is not racist you smuck..n.not true KoH I ll drink you under the table any day buddy, I have high toldrance for the sauce...even if people like Onion think I should go back to my own country. Smh onion I though you were better than this. Also Bomber was my guy too aight, behch 🐕.

Edited By: Kahuna on Jun 20th 2020, 13:56:22

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 20th 2020, 13:54:12

Raz got offended because I offended his people when I said f word equivalent to the word homosexual. Im not homophobic either just dont come onto or check me out. Keep talking Raz am out here like you aint fluff, if you cant find me is on you. I would 1v1 you but prime got to you I see. Woulda been fun oh well. Stop deleting my comment. Galleri nothing for you here. You said normally, so its cool this time, I think.

That is the question. We all know that Raz is a pillow-biter so how can naming a country "Raz bites my pillows" be considered homophobic when i am clearly embracing of Raz's homosexuality?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 20th 2020, 14:00:29

Just cause am trying to get my point across? You call me a racist? Onion youre just mad we're actually fkn you guys up lol. Even if were out numbered to hell..not true KoH I ll drink you under the table any day buddy, I have high toldrance for the sauce...even if people like Onion think I should go back to my own country. Smh onion I though you were better than this. Also Bomber was my guy too aight, behch 🐕.

I have very low alcohol tolerance, that's why I make it count when I do drink alcoholic beverages, say no to cheap fluff!
(•_•)

Kahuna Game profile

Jun 20th 2020, 14:02:33

Right, we're not homophobic against you Raz or Onion. We support your people's cause. No hugs tho. Lmao fkn Smegma. 😂 Derrick you think am homophobic?

That the way to do it too. But its prolly cause youre 130 lbs of bones, damn lightweight. I weight like 300lbs...all muscle like 4% bodyfat. I ll drink a 12 pack and level off at buzzed.

Edited By: Kahuna on Jun 20th 2020, 14:08:17

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 20th 2020, 15:22:31

Raz got offended because I offended his people when I said f word equivalent to the word homosexual. Im not homophobic either just dont come onto me or check me out. Keep talking Raz am out here like you aint fluff, if you cant find me is on you. I would 1v1 you but prime got to you I see. Woulda been fun oh well. Stop deleting my comment. Galleri nothing for you here. You said normally, so its cool this time, I think.

What is wrong with you? Kids play this game and you are yapping and using derogatory remarks...you're just an ignorant person.

Prime suicided and got two of mine, great, now i dont need to net. I am just glad he did it early, if he was smarter he would have waited when i was much bigger and stocking and now we have a list of his numbers.

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 20th 2020, 15:30:34

To be fair, he's a fake beer drinker, you can't expect much from "those" people 🤷

bahahahaha.

Kahuna Game profile

Jun 20th 2020, 15:30:36

No kids play this game, at all, a couple hundred people play this game I doubt any of them will trade their consoles for this game. Besides you have to be 13 in order to play this game technically speaking.

Ya you started this when you land grab me 4 times and got mad cause I got more land off you from my retals. Then you suicided me. You did it to your self, idk why NBK keeps you around really.

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 20th 2020, 16:14:35

No kids play this game, at all, a couple hundred people play this game I doubt any of them will trade their consoles for this game. Besides you have to be 13 in order to play this game technically speaking.

Ya you started this when you land grab me 4 times and got mad cause I got more land off you from my retals. Then you suicided me. You did it to your self, idk why NBK keeps you around really.

I dont even know how to respond to this...are 13 year old not kids?

i farm bots / untaggs...you want to run around untagged thats on you. I don't think you understand the definition of "suiciding" lol.

take care kahuna..

Edited By: raz on Jun 20th 2020, 16:21:55
See Original Post

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 20th 2020, 16:30:58

heck the kids learn worse from watching South Park. I guess you want to ban that too Token?

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jun 20th 2020, 16:33:18

I will fix this.
And do not make another.