Verified:

Kill4Free Game profile

Jun 23rd 2020, 16:04:55

Originally posted by Prime:
Wait... they offered you reps and then killed you again, then apologized for it publicly a 2nd time? Come on, guys... Now your target selection is just being blatantly careless and lazy. Get Derrick or sinistril to show you how to find the correct targets and prove to the server you're TRYING to make an effort. I'm not sure FFA can take too much more of you "saving the game" if this is your M.O.

Originally posted by Kill4Free:

Hi jbam,

I apoligise for NBK hitting you, especially if it was unprovoked. IMP has been attacking from untags, or random new tags, or tagging up to attack from any tag they can get the info for. I understand that they can't win a standup fight, so they are doing their best to cause collateral damage, so they can blame NBK for it (They have AB'ed a few NBK countries and killed a couple small ones). They are spending their sets trying to inconvenience the game in general to the detriment of all players, and NBK in particular.

Shew-wee the propaganda here is awfully smelly. Didnt you just come back? Nobody really expects you to be given anything else to read except passages from the NBK Bible, but don't perpetuate the ignorance on the public forums to the new guy. Especially if you're going to keep killing innocent players. Have you paid reps to the other 2 tags you killed over the weekend without cause?

Ah yes, Prime the poor victim. I apoligise if I at all implied that Imp attach from random tags, as well as untagged, my ignorance must be at a whole new level. Pure facts now do not matter of course, just because Imp did do that, surely cannot mean that I am correct?!

So many ways to die, only one way to live...
NBK