Verified:

jbam Game profile

Jun 22nd 2020, 20:14:16

Don’t need reps but thanks. Not complaining or whining at all. The countries are fubar-ed anyway from mistakes I’ve made trying to remember old strats and training. Food shortages/cash shortages. Good old trainee mistakes.;). I don’t plan on hitting any country accept for untagged fatties for Lging, well, when I’m not DHing. Might tag up next set if I’m still playing. Be interesting to see if an old dog or emm..wolf can be taught new tricks. ;-).

Kill4Free Game profile

Jun 22nd 2020, 20:22:59

Just so you know, most of the untags that are not IMP are bots (not actual people running them, they were made fairly recently to give people targets to LG), and can be hit freely!
So many ways to die, only one way to live...
NBK

jbam Game profile

Jun 22nd 2020, 20:35:25

Thanks and yes I figured as such. The player base was starting to dwindle even before I left the game. The lack of retals also gave that away. That and such things as fort nite, roblox, call of duty and what not. Not many fresh players if any at all. Thanks again for the info though.

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Jun 22nd 2020, 20:48:52

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
I think weezy could underestimate hawk and lose but I think I gotta go advantage weezy for walling day and night. This isn't 2016 hawk walling I'm seeing. He off fishing or something.

Red v Prime for the all x world circuit would be an afterthought of the other decent war lol. Maybe prime by the edge of 8k acres he got topfeeding netters unless Red X steals the FS.

I hope you all feel burned because I laughed to myself typing it.

lol, I know weezy and hawk would be more exciting then prime and myself.

also hawk,

Nice catches bud.
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 22nd 2020, 21:13:16

Yeah. Nailing it today hawk, haha.

We can btw jbam. Weezy can attest. Us old wolves can learn so many new tricks these days. People have stuff to a science level and you can eat it up for just a few hours and see top 10 results in clans that still care to train people like us in LoC.

We gotchu when ya finish getting yer rocks off haha.

P.S. You're all welcome for the return of the three page debate to FFAT. I know how much you all missed reading in my absence.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jun 22nd 2020, 21:18:56
See Original Post

The_Hawk

Jun 22nd 2020, 21:20:42

Walling is pointless on a restart. A country I could have pulled oop tonight now has to wait 2-3 days.

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

jbam Game profile

Jun 22nd 2020, 21:54:05

Never did much worry about top 10 or high NW finish. Just being high enough NW and enough military need to hit them if necessary.

Prime

Jun 22nd 2020, 22:20:21

Wait... they offered you reps and then killed you again, then apologized for it publicly a 2nd time? Come on, guys... Now your target selection is just being blatantly careless and lazy. Get Derrick or sinistril to show you how to find the correct targets and prove to the server you're TRYING to make an effort. I'm not sure FFA can take too much more of you "saving the game" if this is your M.O.

Originally posted by Kill4Free:

Hi jbam,

I apoligise for NBK hitting you, especially if it was unprovoked. IMP has been attacking from untags, or random new tags, or tagging up to attack from any tag they can get the info for. I understand that they can't win a standup fight, so they are doing their best to cause collateral damage, so they can blame NBK for it (They have AB'ed a few NBK countries and killed a couple small ones). They are spending their sets trying to inconvenience the game in general to the detriment of all players, and NBK in particular.

Shew-wee the propaganda here is awfully smelly. Didnt you just come back? Nobody really expects you to be given anything else to read except passages from the NBK Bible, but don't perpetuate the ignorance on the public forums to the new guy. Especially if you're going to keep killing innocent players. Have you paid reps to the other 2 tags you killed over the weekend without cause?

Edited By: Prime on Jun 22nd 2020, 22:22:38

jbam Game profile

Jun 22nd 2020, 22:24:31

Originally posted by The_Hawk:
Walling is pointless on a restart. A country I could have pulled oop tonight now has to wait 2-3 days.

Never did wall with a restart. Never had the chance. Restart, get up with some military and missiles, tag, attack, die and rinse and repeat. Oh, and hope like heck there were still some breakers and mid hitters left or it was “restarts, it’s what’s for breakfast”.

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 22nd 2020, 22:26:15

Prime, have you payed Ashe reps for killing on his first set back in ages?

Who are you to spew anything, shut and and restart, moron.
Catch me on ir c

Prime

Jun 22nd 2020, 22:52:26

Originally posted by Shweezy:
Prime, have you payed Ashe reps for killing on his first set back in ages?

Who are you to spew anything, shut and and restart, moron.

We were waiting on your reps for suiciding us 2 rounds ago so we could afford it. The check hasnt cleared the bank yet it seems.

/end spew

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 22nd 2020, 23:45:27

I sent it to your good pal/clanmate MacDaddy bro, what are you talking about?
Catch me on ir c

The_Hawk

Jun 22nd 2020, 23:58:20

Originally posted by jbam:

Never did wall with a restart. Never had the chance. Restart, get up with some military and missiles, tag, attack, die and rinse and repeat. Oh, and hope like heck there were still some breakers and mid hitters left or it was “restarts, it’s what’s for breakfast”.

With the new coding it is pointless. Dump your stuff onto the market and ride the hits.

Dev encouraging it

Kahuna Game profile

Jun 23rd 2020, 2:24:22

Originally posted by Oriontakers:
I will police and kill what is left.

Lol get killed by restarts behch.

Oriontakers Game profile

Jun 23rd 2020, 15:08:22

Im not playing, what your talking about asswipe

The_Hawk

Jun 23rd 2020, 15:11:44

BombersForce (#1678)

Dev encouraging it

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jun 23rd 2020, 15:57:35

don't summon that. If I see him soon. It is all your fault.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Kill4Free Game profile

Jun 23rd 2020, 16:04:55

Originally posted by Prime:
Wait... they offered you reps and then killed you again, then apologized for it publicly a 2nd time? Come on, guys... Now your target selection is just being blatantly careless and lazy. Get Derrick or sinistril to show you how to find the correct targets and prove to the server you're TRYING to make an effort. I'm not sure FFA can take too much more of you "saving the game" if this is your M.O.

Originally posted by Kill4Free:

Hi jbam,

I apoligise for NBK hitting you, especially if it was unprovoked. IMP has been attacking from untags, or random new tags, or tagging up to attack from any tag they can get the info for. I understand that they can't win a standup fight, so they are doing their best to cause collateral damage, so they can blame NBK for it (They have AB'ed a few NBK countries and killed a couple small ones). They are spending their sets trying to inconvenience the game in general to the detriment of all players, and NBK in particular.

Shew-wee the propaganda here is awfully smelly. Didnt you just come back? Nobody really expects you to be given anything else to read except passages from the NBK Bible, but don't perpetuate the ignorance on the public forums to the new guy. Especially if you're going to keep killing innocent players. Have you paid reps to the other 2 tags you killed over the weekend without cause?

Ah yes, Prime the poor victim. I apoligise if I at all implied that Imp attacked from random tags, as well as untagged, my ignorance must be at a whole new level. Pure facts now do not matter of course, just because Imp did do that, surely cannot mean that I was correct?!

Edited By: Kill4Free on Jun 23rd 2020, 17:14:33
See Original Post
NBK

The_Hawk

Jun 23rd 2020, 16:49:54

Originally posted by galleri:

don't summon that. If I see him soon. It is all your fault.

I thought jbam was him.

Dev encouraging it

Kahuna Game profile

Jun 23rd 2020, 19:46:25

Im not playing, what your talking about asswipe

Damn, soo much hate, youre a lie.

Firedad Game profile

Jun 26th 2020, 4:40:35

Wow, a lot of repressed sexual energy going on here.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 26th 2020, 5:31:16

Originally posted by Firedad:
Wow, a lot of repressed sexual energy going on here.

Are you some kind of sexpert?

Asking for a friend....
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Firedad Game profile

Jun 26th 2020, 14:29:01

Tell your friend we.... I mean they have meetings for this all the time. And I’ll let the group know you’re coming.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 26th 2020, 21:36:52

Do they have cookies and toys there?

He would really like that...
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 26th 2020, 22:39:05

Has to have cream in the center, he doesn't like the plain ones...
(•_•)

Kahuna Game profile

Jun 26th 2020, 23:24:22

Very, very specific Ko wow. Man I thought I knew you.

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 27th 2020, 1:58:18

Originally posted by Kahuna:
Ko wants him a dildo. He asked didnt he?

Raz where are you my boi.

Ignorant. How does IMP or anyone put up with this garbage.

You want to know where I am - its easy just check top 10 or 20.

Edited By: galleri on Jun 28th 2020, 2:02:59
You win this round. I concede.

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 27th 2020, 2:11:28

Kahuna - can you count to 20?

Edited By: raz on Jun 27th 2020, 17:16:01
See Original Post

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 27th 2020, 2:40:41

Very, very specific Ko wow. Man I thought I knew you.

What's wrong with being specific? Clearly you don't know me 🤷
(•_•)

Kahuna Game profile

Jun 27th 2020, 3:31:24

Raz, no one asked you. Clearly Raz wants one Ko.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 27th 2020, 3:36:55

Cookies with cream in the center are delicious, why wouldn't he want one???
(•_•)

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 27th 2020, 4:37:30

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
Originally posted by Cerberus:
Did I or did I not say something like this was going to happen? Players gotta realize that you can't let NBK get as large as they are right now. They, Rebel and RedX are school yard bullies and not having push back applied to them causes them to become assholes, and have the horsepower to enforce their douchebaggery. Therefore more and more solo players are gonna bolt the game. So, fluff NBK Very much. I just wanna be there when Karma dryfluffs their asses with a cactus. Wait, wait. That won't stop the itching of the fleas of a thousand camels in RedX crotch will it? Hopefully they'll agree to work together.

I have to disagree. I have friends in both IMP and NBK and frankly, NBK has hit us more recently. I would think I would have been one of the easier allies to acquire a hundred countries from were IMP not hell bent on treating us and other clans like trash. There's a reason why one side jumped 200 members when the other did not.

IMP wanted to act like schoolyard bullies to us and others, and then the other big jerk on the playground beat them up for it. So then a whole bunch of people thought that big jerk was cool. That's a bit more accurate.

I'd have to figure making amends to a clan like mine (LoC), and acquiring allies for once instead of continuing to act like we are trash would be a good start. Just one man's opinion tho. Karma won't catch them at all because the rest of the server doesn't care to see imp succeed, and we will offer homes to offended solos.

The way I see it, if two clans wanna be bullies, they're best served thumping each other. NBK has been far more approachable and nice to us since the beginning of the war, so if I had to pick a favorite side, it'd be them. I doubt many other leaders staying out of it feel very much different because NBK is actually reaching out to us and trying to have relations.

The best way for any clan on any server to get out of a position like this is to do so politically. This game has literally always played that way. But IMP is not interested in that. So imo, it's IMP not NBK that puts the solos at risk by intentionally sticking themselves in a position of endless war and hiding untagged/in solos.

I've even offered to help IMP bury it by accepting LoC as an ally for an arranged type war, and holding us as allies for creating a helpful solution. IMP's response was essentially "nah we can do this forever." Like ok....that's on y'all.

If y'all wanna stop that nonsense, I'll be waiting to play mediator. Until that becomes an acceptable alternative, I'd start getting used to this server dynamic. And you won't hear any of my netters complaining about the markets.

So, it's enlightened self interest on your part, is that your line of thinking? What if that upstart soloist was an elite netgainer simply playing for the same reason you are, yet gets demolished for no apparent reason by NBK or anyone else for that matter, the primary offenders in this instance is NBK specifically Rebel, secondarily RedX for signing on with the douchebagger supreme.
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 27th 2020, 5:07:31

the fact you still yap cerb after getting your arse handed to you soooooooooooooooo many times through soooooooooooo many servers.....makes this comical.

alllll talkkkkk and stilllllll no action....typical

Edited By: raz on Jun 27th 2020, 19:09:27
See Original Post

Firedad Game profile

Jun 27th 2020, 6:14:32

Yes, there will be cookies. And considering the theme of the meeting, some of those cookies might have cream. But it’s up to you if you want to eat them.... I’ll pass on them.

Dark Demon Game profile

Forum Moderator
EE Patron

Jun 27th 2020, 6:36:58

See you all on the battlefield. Actions speak louder then words.
Mercs
Natural Born Killers

whooze Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 27th 2020, 7:38:23

Originally posted by Cerberus:
What if that upstart soloist was an elite netgainer simply playing for the same reason you are, yet gets demolished for no apparent reason by NBK or anyone else for that matter, the primary offenders in this instance is NBK specifically Rebel, secondarily RedX for signing on with the douchebagger supreme.

If he's an elite netgainer with no bad intentions he would have tagged up in the first place. After we started killing him we have asked him to tag and and reps have been offered. He has given us, well, at least me, the silent treatment...

If IMP wouldn't have started killing us as untagged oop this wouldn't have happend.

Kahuna Game profile

Jun 27th 2020, 20:28:04

Again Whooze, Raz started this crap and you all jumped in cause you know he was getting his ass kicked, or wanted to start fluff with IMP, idk dont care..Also am the one that was fkn you up Raz, picking off your big countries Raz not Prime. Thats why these guys dont truly wanna do an even war, cause they know theyll get fkd up.

Edited By: Kahuna on Jun 27th 2020, 20:33:22

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 27th 2020, 20:39:52

Again Whooze, Raz started this crap and you all jumped in cause you know he was getting his ass kicked, or wanted to start fluff with IMP, idk dont care..Also am the one that was fkn you up Raz, picking off your big countries Raz not Prime. Thats why these guys dont truly wanna do an even war, cause they know theyll get fkd up.

What? What did I start? I’m confused? Please enlighten me.

Kahuna Game profile

Jun 27th 2020, 21:20:41

Smc Raz.

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 27th 2020, 23:41:44

Cool story brah

Kill4Free Game profile

Jun 28th 2020, 4:38:29

Ill give credit to IMP on one count, you guys were always ready to fight.
NBK

whooze Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 28th 2020, 8:03:24

Originally posted by raz:

What? What did I start? I’m confused? Please enlighten me.

What he said... What did raz start?

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Jun 28th 2020, 13:20:09

I keep telling you all we can do an even war. I almost feel bad for you all. Kinda like we are kicking a corpse at this point. But hey you all don't want to do an even war, so that's on you all/ your leadership

Oriontakers Game profile

Jun 28th 2020, 13:47:23

its an even war if they tagged up, more then 100 targets on the kill list, half is playing....
so atleast you will have 200+ accounts.
sounds even war to me.

Kahuna, your a wanker.

whooze Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 29th 2020, 4:55:48

its an even war if they tagged up, more then 100 targets on the kill list, half is playing....
so atleast you will have 200+ accounts.
sounds even war to me.

Yeah, the thing is they know they would loose anyway...

ironxxx Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 29th 2020, 9:43:17

100 targets on your list somehow equals 100%+ more out there somehow?

there is ZERO logic in that statement

just keeping it real

you also are very very wrong, it would be funny if i didn't think you had an actual brain injury

The_Hawk

Jun 29th 2020, 10:27:16

Surprised this is still unlocked.

Dev encouraging it

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 29th 2020, 12:44:28

Originally posted by raz:
the fact you still yap cerb after getting your arse handed to you soooooooooooooooo many times through soooooooooooo many servers.....makes this comical.

alllll talkkkkk and stilllllll no action....typical

You can always run as a solo player raz, and take your chances running on your own skill. Then come tell me something after you've proven yourself cspable, eh?:
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Jun 29th 2020, 13:08:18

why should he? This is an alliance based server, right? You all could take me up on a planned war and try your chances then, but it would prove you all are not capable in a heads up war either and like saying BuT i WaS oUtNuMbErEd.

Edited By: Red X on Jun 29th 2020, 13:16:51

Kahuna Game profile

Jun 29th 2020, 14:34:34

Trying to get me banned ay, Raz? Little fudge packer.. Whooze just saying what I said, smh.
Red X it would prove you guyz are not capable of warring.